So i'm interested.......

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

So i'm interested.......

Post by owly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:29 am

What did you do for Valentine-day what did you get/receive for V day, i got Hatama some candy and some hot sex she was happy. i was wondering if anyone of you did something special to/for your love one?......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by Gerien » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:38 am

owly wrote:i got ... some hot sex
I did NOT need to know that! :oops:
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by owly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 am

i waxed my beer belly :mrgreen:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by owly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:10 am

Come on guys not even flowers and candy i'm disappointed in you romantically
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by MoP » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 am

I took her anal virginity.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by Gili » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 am

Very romantic Stijn!
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

Desdemona
Lost Soul
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by Desdemona » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 am

The husband claims he doesn't believe in "Hallmark Holidays" which is what he considers Valentine's Day. However, I somehow ended up with the complete first season on DVD of Fringe, which is what I have been wanting for a while now. He claims it was on sale and he was going to feel guilty for buying parts for his rifles if he didn't get me something new to play with...

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by MoP » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 am

Gili wrote:Very romantic Stijn!
Why, thank you. I did indeed whisper nice things in her ear afterwards.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by Gili » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am

MoP wrote:
Why, thank you. I did indeed whisper nice things in her ear afterwards.

What like...

"be a darling and go fetch me a beer!"
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by MoP » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Gili wrote:
MoP wrote:
Why, thank you. I did indeed whisper nice things in her ear afterwards.

What like...

"be a darling and go fetch me a beer!"
Haha, no, she's better trained than that. I don't have to ask her.

No, no, I said her she should bit the pain a bit more next time, cause I hated the sudden spasms she had.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Sturm-II
Traveler
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by Sturm-II » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:58 pm

I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business. :twisted:
Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by owly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Sturm-II wrote:I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business. :twisted:
She poured hot honey over your nipples and put a cherry in your belly-button and went to town. i know you so well i can read your between the lines.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Blu
Lost Soul
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:43 am

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by Blu » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 pm

We did our Valentine's early because we had family staying with us Sunday (being Chinese/Vietnamese New Year's and all). Dinner at a French restaurant she loves. Flowers from Proflowers (which has a decent arrangement after a few days of blooming but when it arrives...you're like wtf I paid for that). And chocolate stawberries which I had to buy because Proflowers forgot the chocolate with the order (but were nice enough to give me a full refund for the entire order).

I got nada....well she claims she gave me our baby, which is karma, because that's what I told her was her present for her bday (their bdays are days apart)...oh and a complaint that I spent too much money...
DoW FOREVER!
INACTIVE ..still
Kaos&Associates,Attorneys-at-Law "WE CARE because you pay us to."
Hybrid Movement. It's time to stop the hate.

Sturm-II
Traveler
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by Sturm-II » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:26 pm

owly wrote:
Sturm-II wrote:I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business. :twisted:
She poured hot honey over your nipples and put a cherry in your belly-button and went to town. i know you so well i can read your between the lines.........
The movie comes out next month ;)
Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by MoP » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Blu wrote:We did our Valentine's early because we had family staying with us Sunday (being Chinese/Vietnamese New Year's and all). Dinner at a French restaurant she loves. Flowers from Proflowers (which has a decent arrangement after a few days of blooming but when it arrives...you're like wtf I paid for that). And chocolate stawberries which I had to buy because Proflowers forgot the chocolate with the order (but were nice enough to give me a full refund for the entire order).

I got nada....well she claims she gave me our baby, which is karma, because that's what I told her was her present for her bday (their bdays are days apart)...oh and a complaint that I spent too much money...
Women *rolls eyes*
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by owly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Sturm-II wrote:
owly wrote:
Sturm-II wrote:I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business. :twisted:
She poured hot honey over your nipples and put a cherry in your belly-button and went to town. i know you so well i can read your between the lines.........
The movie comes out next month ;)
This is how it went down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQqyjVqSBM8
i know what you said about my Momma

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: So i'm interested.......

Post by Immigrant » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:51 am

hate to think of what you were looking for on utube when you found that

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest