So i'm interested.......
Moderator: Staff
So i'm interested.......
What did you do for Valentine-day what did you get/receive for V day, i got Hatama some candy and some hot sex she was happy. i was wondering if anyone of you did something special to/for your love one?......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: So i'm interested.......
I did NOT need to know that!owly wrote:i got ... some hot sex
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: So i'm interested.......
Come on guys not even flowers and candy i'm disappointed in you romantically
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: So i'm interested.......
I took her anal virginity.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: So i'm interested.......
Very romantic Stijn!
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: So i'm interested.......
The husband claims he doesn't believe in "Hallmark Holidays" which is what he considers Valentine's Day. However, I somehow ended up with the complete first season on DVD of Fringe, which is what I have been wanting for a while now. He claims it was on sale and he was going to feel guilty for buying parts for his rifles if he didn't get me something new to play with...
Re: So i'm interested.......
Why, thank you. I did indeed whisper nice things in her ear afterwards.Gili wrote:Very romantic Stijn!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: So i'm interested.......
MoP wrote:
Why, thank you. I did indeed whisper nice things in her ear afterwards.
What like...
"be a darling and go fetch me a beer!"
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: So i'm interested.......
Haha, no, she's better trained than that. I don't have to ask her.Gili wrote:MoP wrote:
Why, thank you. I did indeed whisper nice things in her ear afterwards.
What like...
"be a darling and go fetch me a beer!"
No, no, I said her she should bit the pain a bit more next time, cause I hated the sudden spasms she had.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: So i'm interested.......
I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business. 
Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
Re: So i'm interested.......
She poured hot honey over your nipples and put a cherry in your belly-button and went to town. i know you so well i can read your between the lines.........Sturm-II wrote:I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business.
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: So i'm interested.......
We did our Valentine's early because we had family staying with us Sunday (being Chinese/Vietnamese New Year's and all). Dinner at a French restaurant she loves. Flowers from Proflowers (which has a decent arrangement after a few days of blooming but when it arrives...you're like wtf I paid for that). And chocolate stawberries which I had to buy because Proflowers forgot the chocolate with the order (but were nice enough to give me a full refund for the entire order).
I got nada....well she claims she gave me our baby, which is karma, because that's what I told her was her present for her bday (their bdays are days apart)...oh and a complaint that I spent too much money...
I got nada....well she claims she gave me our baby, which is karma, because that's what I told her was her present for her bday (their bdays are days apart)...oh and a complaint that I spent too much money...
DoW FOREVER!
INACTIVE ..still
Kaos&Associates,Attorneys-at-Law "WE CARE because you pay us to."
Hybrid Movement. It's time to stop the hate.
INACTIVE ..still
Kaos&Associates,Attorneys-at-Law "WE CARE because you pay us to."
Hybrid Movement. It's time to stop the hate.
Re: So i'm interested.......
The movie comes out next monthowly wrote:She poured hot honey over your nipples and put a cherry in your belly-button and went to town. i know you so well i can read your between the lines.........Sturm-II wrote:I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business.
Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
Re: So i'm interested.......
Women *rolls eyes*Blu wrote:We did our Valentine's early because we had family staying with us Sunday (being Chinese/Vietnamese New Year's and all). Dinner at a French restaurant she loves. Flowers from Proflowers (which has a decent arrangement after a few days of blooming but when it arrives...you're like wtf I paid for that). And chocolate stawberries which I had to buy because Proflowers forgot the chocolate with the order (but were nice enough to give me a full refund for the entire order).
I got nada....well she claims she gave me our baby, which is karma, because that's what I told her was her present for her bday (their bdays are days apart)...oh and a complaint that I spent too much money...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: So i'm interested.......
This is how it went downSturm-II wrote:The movie comes out next monthowly wrote:She poured hot honey over your nipples and put a cherry in your belly-button and went to town. i know you so well i can read your between the lines.........Sturm-II wrote:I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQqyjVqSBM8
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: So i'm interested.......
hate to think of what you were looking for on utube when you found that
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests