NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
And I'm just a sucker for getting the big turn absorb medal each age! 
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
I must say, excellent sorcery hit today. I've been waiting for 3 ages for someone to try a blind brute force sorce attack
While it is rough it DOES do damage 
Every other time they would hit a couple times and give up without even really trying.
Every other time they would hit a couple times and give up without even really trying.
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
Sorry Joe, yours was just attack of timing.
It was worth a shot, and while definitely rough it was somewhat effective. Were not really sure how many temples we were up against and we had some weird things happen (summon temples didn't seem to make a difference in my attacks), Tara with half my temples had summon temples help some, but the damage difference (a few buildings, towers peasants difference) wasn't worth the summoning of them. We need to do some more testing in the future for us to be more effective with it
Enjoyable war guys, I think we will run out of ways to effectively do damage in the near future but for now let the fun continue.
It was worth a shot, and while definitely rough it was somewhat effective. Were not really sure how many temples we were up against and we had some weird things happen (summon temples didn't seem to make a difference in my attacks), Tara with half my temples had summon temples help some, but the damage difference (a few buildings, towers peasants difference) wasn't worth the summoning of them. We need to do some more testing in the future for us to be more effective with it
Enjoyable war guys, I think we will run out of ways to effectively do damage in the near future but for now let the fun continue.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
Well good! I'll be coming to visit tonight when my soldiers get the midnight munchies! 
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
I would like to request peace when NIR is ready. I thanks you guys for a fun war but a few of us have things going and I am not sure how much we would bring to this war over the weekend. I am putting up a ceasefire for now until I get confirmation.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
We honor the warriors of The Red Ranks with peace. Let there be peace.
Last edited by Aeropagitica on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
VIVA NIR!
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
It was a good war, you put up quite the fight.
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
Stupid weekends & whatever! ;p that was fun tho, overall.
For the rest, here ya go. Wenchie's notes from war:
->None of them like fog.
(yep I guess that was Darnivan before *giggles and writes*)
->Stee's troops+fog tougher than forts, or forts+fog. Either way, dems heathen no-like.
->Blind sorc is never a bad idea if ya have the faith baby! (lol). oh and the difference between raised & not, & etc. We'll remember for next time around.
That was fun!
We can't wait to do it again!
For the rest, here ya go. Wenchie's notes from war:
->Darnivan & the top have/(had?) shitty economies, unless given time to build.One'a dem heathen, prolly the old King but I dun wanna go back to look now so pfft sorry! wrote:Luckily I spent all of yesterday's turns inspiring devotion so I was able to sustain through it
->None of them like fog.
(yep I guess that was Darnivan before *giggles and writes*)
->Stee's troops+fog tougher than forts, or forts+fog. Either way, dems heathen no-like.
->Blind sorc is never a bad idea if ya have the faith baby! (lol). oh and the difference between raised & not, & etc. We'll remember for next time around.
...Aero wrote:And kudos to TRR, first guild to not capitulate within 48hours of the initial strike.
Well, ok, *mutters about contradicting heathen* either way, there are little victories for us and more land for you I guess. But none of our's quit (;p), yer King & other(s) went to restore, and you ended up using Dauthi so ;p again.At least the other king went to Restore wrote:
No actually, half the wars since restore was added have lasted until we knocked kingdoms down 2-3 times.
That was fun!
We can't wait to do it again!
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
Not too much of a contradiction, we haven't had many offensive wars... like 3 with this being the third? the rest were defensive and those involved repeatedly smashing kingdoms.
And no one "uses" Dauthi.
And no one "uses" Dauthi.
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
Uses, hits with, eh whatever lol but look what followed me home, I found a dancing penguin! 'is sooo cute! *begins phase one of distracting Darnivan*
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
Dauthi hits what Dauthi wants to hit.
Best way to avoid Dauthi? Don't be small and weak
Best way to avoid Dauthi? Don't be small and weak
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
Thank you for peace guys.
Pay no attention to Tara, she is just upset I got peace while she was busy:P
As for Dauthi, I don't think you guys would use him in any sense. He just had a knack for watching and waiting for one of your bigger guys to smack one of us down and then hit before we could get on and refort. You can't help that unfortunately. Happened to me twice, and other then the occasional day(example last Saturday) I am usually pretty active and able to refort before that.
I am okay with what Dauthi does normally I am just tired of him interfering during war time no matter what side of the fence I am on. I don't want his help when were in the same faith unless we plan something together, and I don't appreciate the interference when were not. Part of the game at this point.
Pay no attention to Tara, she is just upset I got peace while she was busy:P
As for Dauthi, I don't think you guys would use him in any sense. He just had a knack for watching and waiting for one of your bigger guys to smack one of us down and then hit before we could get on and refort. You can't help that unfortunately. Happened to me twice, and other then the occasional day(example last Saturday) I am usually pretty active and able to refort before that.
I am okay with what Dauthi does normally I am just tired of him interfering during war time no matter what side of the fence I am on. I don't want his help when were in the same faith unless we plan something together, and I don't appreciate the interference when were not. Part of the game at this point.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
Oh yea? Well then pay no attention to Carlos when he says pay no attention to me, I'm the one who brought the penguins!, he's just being too f'n nice again
;p-back besides he dun even know you guys like I do, he's from the realworld.
And I'm always cool with Dauthi been his gm an' faithmate many'a times, not sayin his hits made or broke the war for yas either daaamn shhhh! just sayin he was irritating meh, we'll just have to deal with it, he'll be happy to know that
so alllll'a ya guys can just settle on down with all'a that sheesh (except Joe, he's right lol)
Penguins! PENGUINS!!
And I'm always cool with Dauthi been his gm an' faithmate many'a times, not sayin his hits made or broke the war for yas either daaamn shhhh! just sayin he was irritating meh, we'll just have to deal with it, he'll be happy to know that
Penguins! PENGUINS!!
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)
LOL we may have to go to war again just so we can talk to ourselves in chat.
Drinks are up
Drinks are up
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests