NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Jokingjoe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:45 am

And I'm just a sucker for getting the big turn absorb medal each age! :roll:

User avatar
Darnivan
Traveler
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 am

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Darnivan » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:42 am

I must say, excellent sorcery hit today. I've been waiting for 3 ages for someone to try a blind brute force sorce attack :) While it is rough it DOES do damage :)

Every other time they would hit a couple times and give up without even really trying.

User avatar
Carlos Danger
Wayfarer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Carlos Danger » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Sorry Joe, yours was just attack of timing.

It was worth a shot, and while definitely rough it was somewhat effective. Were not really sure how many temples we were up against and we had some weird things happen (summon temples didn't seem to make a difference in my attacks), Tara with half my temples had summon temples help some, but the damage difference (a few buildings, towers peasants difference) wasn't worth the summoning of them. We need to do some more testing in the future for us to be more effective with it

Enjoyable war guys, I think we will run out of ways to effectively do damage in the near future but for now let the fun continue.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Jokingjoe » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Well good! I'll be coming to visit tonight when my soldiers get the midnight munchies! :)

User avatar
Carlos Danger
Wayfarer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Carlos Danger » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:21 am

I would like to request peace when NIR is ready. I thanks you guys for a fun war but a few of us have things going and I am not sure how much we would bring to this war over the weekend. I am putting up a ceasefire for now until I get confirmation.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Aeropagitica » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:27 am

We honor the warriors of The Red Ranks with peace. Let there be peace.
Last edited by Aeropagitica on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
VIVA NIR!

User avatar
Darnivan
Traveler
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 am

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Darnivan » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:36 am

It was a good war, you put up quite the fight.

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Tara » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Stupid weekends & whatever! ;p that was fun tho, overall.

For the rest, here ya go. Wenchie's notes from war:
One'a dem heathen, prolly the old King but I dun wanna go back to look now so pfft sorry! wrote:Luckily I spent all of yesterday's turns inspiring devotion so I was able to sustain through it
->Darnivan & the top have/(had?) shitty economies, unless given time to build.

->None of them like fog.
(yep I guess that was Darnivan before *giggles and writes*)

->Stee's troops+fog tougher than forts, or forts+fog. Either way, dems heathen no-like.

->Blind sorc is never a bad idea if ya have the faith baby! (lol). oh and the difference between raised & not, & etc. We'll remember for next time around.
Aero wrote:And kudos to TRR, first guild to not capitulate within 48hours of the initial strike.
...
At least the other king went to Restore wrote:
No actually, half the wars since restore was added have lasted until we knocked kingdoms down 2-3 times.
Well, ok, *mutters about contradicting heathen* either way, there are little victories for us and more land for you I guess. But none of our's quit (;p), yer King & other(s) went to restore, and you ended up using Dauthi so ;p again.

That was fun!

We can't wait to do it again!
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Darnivan
Traveler
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 am

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Darnivan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Not too much of a contradiction, we haven't had many offensive wars... like 3 with this being the third? the rest were defensive and those involved repeatedly smashing kingdoms.

And no one "uses" Dauthi. :)

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Tara » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Uses, hits with, eh whatever lol but look what followed me home, I found a dancing penguin! 'is sooo cute! *begins phase one of distracting Darnivan*
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Jokingjoe » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:35 am

Dauthi hits what Dauthi wants to hit.

Best way to avoid Dauthi? Don't be small and weak ;)

User avatar
Carlos Danger
Wayfarer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Carlos Danger » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:26 am

Thank you for peace guys.

Pay no attention to Tara, she is just upset I got peace while she was busy:P

As for Dauthi, I don't think you guys would use him in any sense. He just had a knack for watching and waiting for one of your bigger guys to smack one of us down and then hit before we could get on and refort. You can't help that unfortunately. Happened to me twice, and other then the occasional day(example last Saturday) I am usually pretty active and able to refort before that.

I am okay with what Dauthi does normally I am just tired of him interfering during war time no matter what side of the fence I am on. I don't want his help when were in the same faith unless we plan something together, and I don't appreciate the interference when were not. Part of the game at this point.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Tara » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:26 am

Oh yea? Well then pay no attention to Carlos when he says pay no attention to me, I'm the one who brought the penguins!, he's just being too f'n nice again ;) ;p-back besides he dun even know you guys like I do, he's from the realworld.

And I'm always cool with Dauthi been his gm an' faithmate many'a times, not sayin his hits made or broke the war for yas either daaamn shhhh! just sayin he was irritating meh, we'll just have to deal with it, he'll be happy to know that 8-) so alllll'a ya guys can just settle on down with all'a that sheesh (except Joe, he's right lol)

Penguins! PENGUINS!!
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Carlos Danger
Wayfarer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

Re: NIR's large weapons penetrate the Red Ranks (NIR vs TRR)

Post by Carlos Danger » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:18 am

LOL we may have to go to war again just so we can talk to ourselves in chat.

Drinks are up :)
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests