Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Masta
Wayfarer
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: Behind You!
Contact:

Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Masta » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:01 am

So a group of angie unguildeds, so far as I can tell, numbering at 4 total, struck fiercely at quite undefended JustBlind guild members. Their attack was no doubt successful, as we were still in a building phase, not fluffing, and they hit some of our medium range acreage size members.

On the one hand, I am thrilled to see a shadow guild, on the other, you really should have picked a different target...

To be clear, they are working together, allied together, and struck as a unit, at the same time, breaking for each other and so on, such as a warchat would be conducted. No doubt they are operating as a unit. I have no problem with this. I rather applaud it, since I have run or been a part of many shadow guilds in the past. I do however frown upon the sort of sucker punch at my undefended smaller realms, but such is the way of war, pick the battles you can win. However, I assure you, this is a war, you will not win.

I love the mystery of how large the opponent potentially could be, how many of them there are, and the fact that they are coordinating better than most quads or guilds do nowadays. Thank you for bringing such a grand first war to my doorstep. I could not have asked for more, than to be hit by a shadow guild, early, in the first true war of the age, of the first age of the return of the guilds game. Simply fantastic.

Game on mysterious heathens. Game on.
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|

Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...

User avatar
Igneous
Wayfarer
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Igneous » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:09 am

Revenge!!!

~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

MF Mad Flame

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Aeropagitica » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Shadow Guilds are a myth. They do not exist. Any reference to them is a fallacy and a conspiracy. What you saw was a meteor shower immolating friendly territory. The poor fools whose land you ransacked were but innocent bystanders. I get my news advisories direct from Iran and North Korea!
VIVA NIR!

User avatar
Igneous
Wayfarer
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Igneous » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:37 pm

It has been a busy day for meteorologists everywhere....

~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

MF Mad Flame

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Jokingjoe » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm fairly certain that this was all Leto's fault. He tempts the good hearts of the people of Angelique by holding up all these undefended kingdoms and expects us to be chaste and not touch. Well, we are weak souled. Our troops, seeing the peoples of Leto dancing in the streets, couldn't help but to go join them.

I'm not sure I see what the issue is. As far as I can tell, not a single person of the Leto faith raised an arm in objection to our staying over night after the big party.

Just remember, blood is on YOUR hands. No one died until you woke the next morning with your hangovers and realized you'd given away the farm! I don't see why you have to re-neg on our peaceful occupation after we all had such a good time together last night.

User avatar
Igneous
Wayfarer
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Igneous » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 am

Trojan whore meteorites falling from the sky! This keeps getting better and better! We should have known better than to think angelique would send a peace offering of virgins...

~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

MF Mad Flame

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Jokingjoe » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:33 am

Pretty sure the faithful of the Letites wouldn't enjoy the inexperience of virgins--but I'm sure we can find a few hundred dorky boys over :lol:

User avatar
Igneous
Wayfarer
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Igneous » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:38 am

ew, no thanks on the sloppy seconds....

~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

MF Mad Flame

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Nagash » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Poor Masta. Now he's even afraid of his own shadow... ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Tara » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Jokingjoe wrote:Pretty sure the faithful of the Letites wouldn't enjoy the inexperience of virgins--but I'm sure we can find a few hundred dorky boys over :lol:
Igneous wrote:ew, no thanks on the sloppy seconds....

Oh no, I see now, more than ever in the last few months, how much we need, nay-Must Have-, the Wenchies an' our Cabana Boys back in action! I mean ... a war, or world, without wenchies an' Cabana Boys?! GreatGoodGod No!

I am resolved. I must find The Elfie, dust her off, give 'er coffee an' get her ass over here an' help me round up the Troops! I mean, no experienced wenchies, no wonderful loverly always attending Cabana Boys for Guild wars!?
We are in Crisis Mode people! We need wenchies & Boys!

*Is whispered to by her Cabana Boy, who's quite a bit older now but still able to pull off the outfit*
What? oh, right, WAR ON! (wellforyourwarringpeopleanywaybutI'mbeinagoodBarniean'buildinwhileIcancuzwebecominforyerlandmoniesanwenchiesoonenoughwhoeverwinsthiswegetthelandnext-entermanaicalwenchielaugh)
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Aeropagitica » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:54 pm

What is all this talk of WAR? What kind of lunatic would declare, 4 vs 12? This was just a good old fashioned panty raid. By the way, I 'm gonna want my panties back. :oops:
VIVA NIR!

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Jokingjoe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:28 am

Yeah--that's it.. by the way, who was it who got raided? Did we get panties or just tighty whiteys?

User avatar
Masta
Wayfarer
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: Behind You!
Contact:

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Masta » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:40 am

You just got Ig's tighy whiteys...

But we have retrieved one pair already.

However, seeing how the war declaration system works (only being able to declare war on one realm at a time non-guild, and then not being able to declare war based on size, hence taking your big war breakers out of the picture), it has been harder than imagined to break 4 with 12 (really 10 since 2 were so young they had but 150 turns spent, and many others in the same boat.)

We had to use 8 realms just to break 2 initially, since they pillaged our undefended lands and then forted very nicely, leaving us CS'ing them for quite a long time and scrambling to strategize how to properly use our single war declarations.

But no matter, we shall break the other 2 soon, and hand Igneous back his precious land that was so wrongly taken in the night, then we shall move on. Though I do say, this does seem to be a bit of a conspiracy to slow us down, seeing how it has done so, so very effectively... Our building time has been interrupted, and our build % dropped from mid 90s across the board to mid 70s on average, with some in the 60s. For that reason alone, I shall finish this "war."

PS. Aero check your PMs.
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|

Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Jokingjoe » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:07 pm

But our turns absorbed are AWESOME now ;)

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Aeropagitica » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:06 pm

That's right..12 vs 4. If you're nice, I may even share with you some of my PRO-SAUCE :D
VIVA NIR!

User avatar
Igneous
Wayfarer
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Igneous » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:15 am

Did you get that Pro Sauce from my tighty whities?

~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

MF Mad Flame

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Nagash » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Jokingjoe wrote:But our turns absorbed are AWESOME now ;)

LMAO
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind

Post by Aeropagitica » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Igneous wrote:Did you get that Pro Sauce from my tighty whities?
...Those were yours?
I just threw up a little in my mouth...
VIVA NIR!

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests