Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
So a group of angie unguildeds, so far as I can tell, numbering at 4 total, struck fiercely at quite undefended JustBlind guild members. Their attack was no doubt successful, as we were still in a building phase, not fluffing, and they hit some of our medium range acreage size members.
On the one hand, I am thrilled to see a shadow guild, on the other, you really should have picked a different target...
To be clear, they are working together, allied together, and struck as a unit, at the same time, breaking for each other and so on, such as a warchat would be conducted. No doubt they are operating as a unit. I have no problem with this. I rather applaud it, since I have run or been a part of many shadow guilds in the past. I do however frown upon the sort of sucker punch at my undefended smaller realms, but such is the way of war, pick the battles you can win. However, I assure you, this is a war, you will not win.
I love the mystery of how large the opponent potentially could be, how many of them there are, and the fact that they are coordinating better than most quads or guilds do nowadays. Thank you for bringing such a grand first war to my doorstep. I could not have asked for more, than to be hit by a shadow guild, early, in the first true war of the age, of the first age of the return of the guilds game. Simply fantastic.
Game on mysterious heathens. Game on.
On the one hand, I am thrilled to see a shadow guild, on the other, you really should have picked a different target...
To be clear, they are working together, allied together, and struck as a unit, at the same time, breaking for each other and so on, such as a warchat would be conducted. No doubt they are operating as a unit. I have no problem with this. I rather applaud it, since I have run or been a part of many shadow guilds in the past. I do however frown upon the sort of sucker punch at my undefended smaller realms, but such is the way of war, pick the battles you can win. However, I assure you, this is a war, you will not win.
I love the mystery of how large the opponent potentially could be, how many of them there are, and the fact that they are coordinating better than most quads or guilds do nowadays. Thank you for bringing such a grand first war to my doorstep. I could not have asked for more, than to be hit by a shadow guild, early, in the first true war of the age, of the first age of the return of the guilds game. Simply fantastic.
Game on mysterious heathens. Game on.
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|
Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|
Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
Revenge!!!
~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
MF Mad Flame
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
Shadow Guilds are a myth. They do not exist. Any reference to them is a fallacy and a conspiracy. What you saw was a meteor shower immolating friendly territory. The poor fools whose land you ransacked were but innocent bystanders. I get my news advisories direct from Iran and North Korea!
VIVA NIR!
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
It has been a busy day for meteorologists everywhere....
~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
MF Mad Flame
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
I'm fairly certain that this was all Leto's fault. He tempts the good hearts of the people of Angelique by holding up all these undefended kingdoms and expects us to be chaste and not touch. Well, we are weak souled. Our troops, seeing the peoples of Leto dancing in the streets, couldn't help but to go join them.
I'm not sure I see what the issue is. As far as I can tell, not a single person of the Leto faith raised an arm in objection to our staying over night after the big party.
Just remember, blood is on YOUR hands. No one died until you woke the next morning with your hangovers and realized you'd given away the farm! I don't see why you have to re-neg on our peaceful occupation after we all had such a good time together last night.
I'm not sure I see what the issue is. As far as I can tell, not a single person of the Leto faith raised an arm in objection to our staying over night after the big party.
Just remember, blood is on YOUR hands. No one died until you woke the next morning with your hangovers and realized you'd given away the farm! I don't see why you have to re-neg on our peaceful occupation after we all had such a good time together last night.
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
Trojan whore meteorites falling from the sky! This keeps getting better and better! We should have known better than to think angelique would send a peace offering of virgins...
~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
MF Mad Flame
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
Pretty sure the faithful of the Letites wouldn't enjoy the inexperience of virgins--but I'm sure we can find a few hundred dorky boys over 
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
ew, no thanks on the sloppy seconds....
~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
MF Mad Flame
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
Poor Masta. Now he's even afraid of his own shadow... 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
Jokingjoe wrote:Pretty sure the faithful of the Letites wouldn't enjoy the inexperience of virgins--but I'm sure we can find a few hundred dorky boys over
Igneous wrote:ew, no thanks on the sloppy seconds....
Oh no, I see now, more than ever in the last few months, how much we need, nay-Must Have-, the Wenchies an' our Cabana Boys back in action! I mean ... a war, or world, without wenchies an' Cabana Boys?! GreatGoodGod No!
I am resolved. I must find The Elfie, dust her off, give 'er coffee an' get her ass over here an' help me round up the Troops! I mean, no experienced wenchies, no wonderful loverly always attending Cabana Boys for Guild wars!?
We are in Crisis Mode people! We need wenchies & Boys!
*Is whispered to by her Cabana Boy, who's quite a bit older now but still able to pull off the outfit*
What? oh, right, WAR ON! (wellforyourwarringpeopleanywaybutI'mbeinagoodBarniean'buildinwhileIcancuzwebecominforyerlandmoniesanwenchiesoonenoughwhoeverwinsthiswegetthelandnext-entermanaicalwenchielaugh)
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
What is all this talk of WAR? What kind of lunatic would declare, 4 vs 12? This was just a good old fashioned panty raid. By the way, I 'm gonna want my panties back. 
VIVA NIR!
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
Yeah--that's it.. by the way, who was it who got raided? Did we get panties or just tighty whiteys?
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
You just got Ig's tighy whiteys...
But we have retrieved one pair already.
However, seeing how the war declaration system works (only being able to declare war on one realm at a time non-guild, and then not being able to declare war based on size, hence taking your big war breakers out of the picture), it has been harder than imagined to break 4 with 12 (really 10 since 2 were so young they had but 150 turns spent, and many others in the same boat.)
We had to use 8 realms just to break 2 initially, since they pillaged our undefended lands and then forted very nicely, leaving us CS'ing them for quite a long time and scrambling to strategize how to properly use our single war declarations.
But no matter, we shall break the other 2 soon, and hand Igneous back his precious land that was so wrongly taken in the night, then we shall move on. Though I do say, this does seem to be a bit of a conspiracy to slow us down, seeing how it has done so, so very effectively... Our building time has been interrupted, and our build % dropped from mid 90s across the board to mid 70s on average, with some in the 60s. For that reason alone, I shall finish this "war."
PS. Aero check your PMs.
But we have retrieved one pair already.
However, seeing how the war declaration system works (only being able to declare war on one realm at a time non-guild, and then not being able to declare war based on size, hence taking your big war breakers out of the picture), it has been harder than imagined to break 4 with 12 (really 10 since 2 were so young they had but 150 turns spent, and many others in the same boat.)
We had to use 8 realms just to break 2 initially, since they pillaged our undefended lands and then forted very nicely, leaving us CS'ing them for quite a long time and scrambling to strategize how to properly use our single war declarations.
But no matter, we shall break the other 2 soon, and hand Igneous back his precious land that was so wrongly taken in the night, then we shall move on. Though I do say, this does seem to be a bit of a conspiracy to slow us down, seeing how it has done so, so very effectively... Our building time has been interrupted, and our build % dropped from mid 90s across the board to mid 70s on average, with some in the 60s. For that reason alone, I shall finish this "war."
PS. Aero check your PMs.
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|
Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|
Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
But our turns absorbed are AWESOME now 
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
That's right..12 vs 4. If you're nice, I may even share with you some of my PRO-SAUCE 
VIVA NIR!
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
Did you get that Pro Sauce from my tighty whities?
~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
MF Mad Flame
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
Jokingjoe wrote:But our turns absorbed are AWESOME now
LMAO
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: Shadow Guild! vs JustBlind
...Those were yours?Igneous wrote:Did you get that Pro Sauce from my tighty whities?
I just threw up a little in my mouth...
VIVA NIR!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests