Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
~ General comments and discussion.
Moderator: Staff
-
Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Post
by Atla » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 pm
The evening was glorious, the beer flowed like only 4.50 a bottle can, the dancing superb, and the diamond sparkled like...well... a diamond.

~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
-
Nato
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
- Location: Georgia
Post
by Nato » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:53 pm
me: This is the woman who ate squirrel with you, right?
Atla: Fuck yeah!
-
Maverick
- Explorer
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am
Post
by Maverick » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:23 pm
Congratulations sir. As some one who has been my internet acquaintance/friend for so many years, I am really happy for you. I know that some of your previous ho's have been lame, so Im glad that this one has worked out.
Just be thankful you dont have to pay $4.5 on a regular basis for beer. At some bars that is actually cheap.
Ill be holding my breath waiting for the wedding invitation because we all know liberal yankee's like myself know how to party.
Good luck man, if you ever need anything, you can find me eventually.
(Oh and this is my first post in months)
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
-
Nato
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
- Location: Georgia
Post
by Nato » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:29 pm
Mine too. Atla is my alt.
I cannot wait to see wedding photos. Seriously.
I think this dude met his match.
EDIT: I forgot to add that you two are so good looking it's stupid.
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:30 pm
Grats man! So this is the same woman whose kid(s) puked on you, no?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Maverick
- Explorer
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am
Post
by Maverick » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:33 pm
I hope to be in the background of wedding photos.
After all of Atla's wedding stories, I think its only appropriate that I show up and be the Atla of his wedding.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
-
Grunt
- Teacher
- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm
Post
by Grunt » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 pm
Congrats dude
She is way tooo good for you
But all women with teeth are hehehe
Good luck and god bless
-
Sturm
- Explorer
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm
Post
by Sturm » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:45 pm
Salutes & shakes hand, Congrats Marine.

“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
-
Venus
- Soul of Barnabas
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Venus » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 am
Congrats:)
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
-
Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
-
Contact:
Post
by Teanos » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:39 am
Grats yo.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
-
Gerien
- Teacher
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
- Location: depends who hires me
Post
by Gerien » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:30 am
I so want an invitation. I refuse to believe this until I see it on my own.
(Congrats.)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
-
Maverick
- Explorer
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am
Post
by Maverick » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 am
Oh so this thread is comedy gold.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=202
But my prediction is so close its creepy.
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm I said:
So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?
I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.
If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.
Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Over a year ago, I was 2 weeks off.
And Im still laughing.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
-
Grunt
- Teacher
- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm
Post
by Grunt » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am
Makes note to bring Mav when I go to Vegas
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:50 am
Maverick wrote:Oh so this thread is comedy gold.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=202
But my prediction is so close its creepy.
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm I said:
So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?
I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.
If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.
Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Over a year ago, I was 2 weeks off.
And Im still laughing.
Not bad, Mavman!

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Sturm
- Explorer
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm
Post
by Sturm » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:01 pm
Nagash wrote:Maverick wrote:Oh so this thread is comedy gold.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=202
But my prediction is so close its creepy.
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm I said:
So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?
I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.
If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.
Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Over a year ago, I was 2 weeks off.
And Im still laughing.
Not bad, Mavman!

Jedi beginners luck

“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
-
TEVA
- Explorer
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
- Location: Texas
-
Contact:
Post
by TEVA » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:28 pm
congrats and best wishes to both.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
-
Gerien
- Teacher
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
- Location: depends who hires me
Post
by Gerien » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:17 am
Maverick wrote:I hope to be in the background of wedding photos.
After all of Atla's wedding stories, I think its only appropriate that I show up and be the Atla of his wedding.
Get in line.

And I never even got my own damn posting title!
-
Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
-
Contact:
Post
by Lady Maven » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 am
Grunt you get near my neck of the woods and I will booze ya up so good you won't even remember you were near Vegas.
I can put down the alkyhol!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
-
owly
- Sage
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: stoned
-
Contact:
Post
by owly » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:56 am
you look likea happy pair congrat your my hero.......
i know what you said about my Momma
-
Sturm
- Explorer
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm
Post
by Sturm » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 am
Seems all that extra "adapt,improvise and overcome " training paid off.

“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests