Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Atla » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 pm

The evening was glorious, the beer flowed like only 4.50 a bottle can, the dancing superb, and the diamond sparkled like...well... a diamond.

Image
Image
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nato » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:53 pm

me: This is the woman who ate squirrel with you, right?
Atla: Fuck yeah!

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Maverick » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Congratulations sir. As some one who has been my internet acquaintance/friend for so many years, I am really happy for you. I know that some of your previous ho's have been lame, so Im glad that this one has worked out.

Just be thankful you dont have to pay $4.5 on a regular basis for beer. At some bars that is actually cheap.

Ill be holding my breath waiting for the wedding invitation because we all know liberal yankee's like myself know how to party.

Good luck man, if you ever need anything, you can find me eventually.

(Oh and this is my first post in months)
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nato » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Mine too. Atla is my alt.


I cannot wait to see wedding photos. Seriously.

I think this dude met his match.


EDIT: I forgot to add that you two are so good looking it's stupid.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nagash » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Grats man! So this is the same woman whose kid(s) puked on you, no?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Maverick » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:33 pm

I hope to be in the background of wedding photos.

After all of Atla's wedding stories, I think its only appropriate that I show up and be the Atla of his wedding.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Grunt » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Congrats dude
She is way tooo good for you
But all women with teeth are hehehe
Good luck and god bless

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Sturm » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Salutes & shakes hand, Congrats Marine. ;)
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Venus » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 am

Congrats:)
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Teanos » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:39 am

Grats yo.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Gerien » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:30 am

I so want an invitation. I refuse to believe this until I see it on my own.

(Congrats.)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Maverick » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 am

Oh so this thread is comedy gold.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=202

But my prediction is so close its creepy.

On Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm I said:
So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?

I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.

If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.

Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Over a year ago, I was 2 weeks off.

And Im still laughing.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Grunt » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am

Makes note to bring Mav when I go to Vegas

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nagash » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:50 am

Maverick wrote:Oh so this thread is comedy gold.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=202

But my prediction is so close its creepy.

On Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm I said:
So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?

I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.

If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.

Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Over a year ago, I was 2 weeks off.

And Im still laughing.


Not bad, Mavman! :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Sturm » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Nagash wrote:
Maverick wrote:Oh so this thread is comedy gold.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=202

But my prediction is so close its creepy.

On Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm I said:
So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?

I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.

If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.

Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Over a year ago, I was 2 weeks off.

And Im still laughing.


Not bad, Mavman! :)
Jedi beginners luck ;)
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by TEVA » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:28 pm

congrats and best wishes to both.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Gerien » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:17 am

Maverick wrote:I hope to be in the background of wedding photos.

After all of Atla's wedding stories, I think its only appropriate that I show up and be the Atla of his wedding.
Get in line. :mrgreen:
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 am

Grunt you get near my neck of the woods and I will booze ya up so good you won't even remember you were near Vegas.

I can put down the alkyhol!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by owly » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:56 am

you look likea happy pair congrat your my hero.......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Sturm » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 am

Seems all that extra "adapt,improvise and overcome " training paid off. ;)
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests