I think it is time ...

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

I think it is time ...

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 pm

... to bring back some people.

Now, as you can tell, Portia is now posting on a semi-regular basis, Stee Jans has even stopped by for a visit and all in all, the resurrection of Monarchy has sparked a divine interest in playing this game.

Is there an email list somewhere we can send a nice email out too asking for them to return?
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I think it is time ...

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Monarchy's children should return home ... the time has come.

Angelique, Barnabas and Leto command it.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I think it is time ...

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Good idea, mate. Could we find something on the TB memberlist or something?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I think it is time ...

Post by Atla » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:32 pm

WTF is grunt?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: I think it is time ...

Post by asoc » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:38 am

Probably out running wild with the possums.

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I think it is time ...

Post by Portia » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm

I would suggest you wait for the guilds game to be up and running first.

I think more people will stick around if they can guild up with their buddies and play again.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: I think it is time ...

Post by Immigrant » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:37 am

WTF is grunt?
2nd that - the joints just not the same without him

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: I think it is time ...

Post by Raknarak » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 am

I'm in agreement with Portia. I'm working on bringing back old guildmates, but without the guild game, there's not too much interest. So far, I know of only two DoW members that are interested. Blu's got some stuff in store, but it will definitely be guild based. Blaze is interested, I'm told. As for KAN, I've linked the site, and Torkano's thread. I think they just don't want to click the link, for fear that they know they'll come back. But, also, it seems WoW has claimed a couple of them, as well. *LOL*

Heck, I put links to this place in my FB and Myspace updates. Of course, I didn't say what it was, I just did some of my nonsensical humor.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests