Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
Moderator: Staff
Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
I'm Raknarak.
Oh! You want more? Ok. I'm married to a great woman who has had many reasons to kill me in my sleep, but loves me as much as I love her. I have 3.5 kids(Don't you hate people that count kids that way?). 2 girls, 1 boy(I will hurt whomever makes that reference) and 1 Whoknows. I live in The Boring Unknown, we just call it Western Kansas. I tend to ramble a lot, making me crappy at debates, but the perfect distraction for when you want to get the flag(Halo 2 reference). I am a bit of a gamer. I play bass guitar. I enjoy most types of music. I have a warped sense of humor that I can usually hide, but this place tends to draw out some of it.
Want to know more? Reply to my ad with a pic of yourself and we'll see what happens! XOXO
Oh! You want more? Ok. I'm married to a great woman who has had many reasons to kill me in my sleep, but loves me as much as I love her. I have 3.5 kids(Don't you hate people that count kids that way?). 2 girls, 1 boy(I will hurt whomever makes that reference) and 1 Whoknows. I live in The Boring Unknown, we just call it Western Kansas. I tend to ramble a lot, making me crappy at debates, but the perfect distraction for when you want to get the flag(Halo 2 reference). I am a bit of a gamer. I play bass guitar. I enjoy most types of music. I have a warped sense of humor that I can usually hide, but this place tends to draw out some of it.
Want to know more? Reply to my ad with a pic of yourself and we'll see what happens! XOXO
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
...not my type (no mention of long walks on the beach - deal breaker)
wb!
So the .5 is a bun in the oven? Congrats!
wb!
So the .5 is a bun in the oven? Congrats!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
I know I'm late but, I voted for the whips n' chains. We'll talk later.
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
I voted for the whips n' chains. We'll talk later.
Promises promises, do you always have to be such a tease? ;p
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
hmm..yes! however.. ;p~
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
Rumour has it that our beloved Tara's lashes can kill a man. And that's not just her eyelashes... 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
Tara's lashes have nothing on mine 
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
I completely forgot I made this thread, and I've been running around on my Soup alt. *Shakes head*
Immigrant... Yuppers, .5 is the little bun in the oven. Thankee!
Tara... *Winks* Call me.
Sakkie... *HUGGERS* HIYA!
Immigrant... Yuppers, .5 is the little bun in the oven. Thankee!
Tara... *Winks* Call me.
Sakkie... *HUGGERS* HIYA!
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
....I would call yas, right now, if I had yer fuckin number, asshole! pffft!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
Damn right! I learned from the best wench right there!! *snugglies up with Sakkie*-hey lady, how yew dooin? *giggles*...I heard someone around here doesn't know wtf a barcalounger is....can yas imagine!?Sakkara wrote:Tara's lashes have nothing on mine
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
barcalounger isn't that the singing of sea songs? i bet i'm wrong.....
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
i know what it is!!!

Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
Furniture with 1920s design (damn, it's ugly
)?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
Be a bit friendlier for Venus, Naggie. He's having a tough time already and it's not his fault he's from the 1920s.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
His being old doesn't account for his bad taste. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
But it does explain his horrid design.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
I know what a Barcalounger is! *ROFL* That Old Man Rak-impersonator at the NPP Inn (Go there! Join the fun!) doesn't know gis head from a hole in the ground!!!!!
Tara... Hmmm... If I give you my number, do you promise to call me and breathe heavy, drunk text me, and send random pictures that I may or may not know wtf the subject was?
Nag and MoP... I am so tempted to invest in a taser specially made for the two of you, but I just can't actually do it. It's like watching two sugared up intelligent kids running through a toy store. I just can't wait to see what is coming next. Though, I imagine that the sitter (Venus) may end up whooping some arse, soon. Then again, maybe I'm waiting to see that, too. *ROFL*
Owly... Wasn't the singing of sea songs banned in most countries after the advent of auto-tuning?
Man, I love this site.
Tara... Hmmm... If I give you my number, do you promise to call me and breathe heavy, drunk text me, and send random pictures that I may or may not know wtf the subject was?
Nag and MoP... I am so tempted to invest in a taser specially made for the two of you, but I just can't actually do it. It's like watching two sugared up intelligent kids running through a toy store. I just can't wait to see what is coming next. Though, I imagine that the sitter (Venus) may end up whooping some arse, soon. Then again, maybe I'm waiting to see that, too. *ROFL*
Owly... Wasn't the singing of sea songs banned in most countries after the advent of auto-tuning?
Man, I love this site.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
When you speak of Venus' arse which is going to sit on me, I get this strange, warm feeling in my pants...
Does that make me bisexual?
Does that make me bisexual?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
No, but a lot of other things do.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!
Oh yeah...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest