Interview

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: Interview

Post by Raknarak » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:33 am

Congrats, Captain! If you'd like to go cheaper, I might know some kneecap experts for your old "boss." :-P

Good luck, Nagash! I agree, don't let them know about this place, and you should be pretty safe. *LOL*
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
Captain Ron
Lost Soul
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Interview

Post by Captain Ron » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:06 pm

lol, no need for a kneecapper Rak, but thanks. Word of mouth is all I need. Both my old 'boss' and I grew up in the same small town. He still lives there. I live in the 'city' next door. All I had to do is tell a few people what happened to me and the whole town knows. Fuck him.

He is also being investigated by the police. My matter will most likely have to be resolved in civil court, but oh well. His reputation is shot. I keep having dreams where I confront him and either berate him, or physically pummel him. I've been sleeping well lately.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Interview

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 pm

You should try swaffling him in the eye. That helps.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Interview

Post by TEVA » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:15 pm

captain Ron I hope you take it to court and win! screw the bastard for what he done to you!
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Interview

Post by owly » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Ask Atla to take him out

i'll bet he do it
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Interview

Post by Nagash » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:02 am

Yeah, Atla dates anyone. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Interview

Post by MoP » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:03 am

Especially if it has offspring.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Interview

Post by Nagash » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:05 am

Vomiting offspring.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Interview

Post by MoP » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:13 am

Yeah, that's a plus.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests