Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Moderator: Staff
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
And with that post...the fun dies.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
i don't know why but that's funny as shit lol10. Maverick can guilt-trip Venus 8.653298 times, successfully.
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Atla wrote:And with that post...the fun dies.
I knew someone would say that
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
I knew someone would say that once someone said the previous.Nagash wrote:Atla wrote:And with that post...the fun dies.
I knew someone would say that
edit- could have to do with the fact that you beat me to the jump.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
We're a right pair of wisdom-after-the-fact-oracles, eh? 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
But you won the title of captain obvious.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Yay!
*dons cape*
*dons cape*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
oh if u only knew the truth:Ppppp10. Maverick can guilt-trip Venus 8.653298 times, successfully.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
So not fair that NPH is gay, he's so yummy.
Short though.
Short though.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
lmao i love nph
hes freakin awesome on how i met your mother:P
hes freakin awesome on how i met your mother:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
What's an NPH?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Neil Patrick Harris.
The last of the Barney pics posted earlier.
The last of the Barney pics posted earlier.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Ah.... never knew that was his name. Nor that he was/is hot.
Thanks
Thanks
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Ha ha.Portia wrote:So not fair that NPH is gay, he's so yummy.
Short though.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
harold & kumar's NPH is gay???
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Ya know, Atla, right after I hit submit, I thought the same thing. *LOL* Luckily the Comments Crew snuck in and saved it. At least, until this post. ;-P
Yes, Doogie is gay. It only makes me wonder, what does he think of Barney and his H & K womanizing characters?
Meh, who cares, I like him and he's one of my favorites on How I Met Your Mother. The other is Allison Hannigan(sp?). She is teh hawtness to me, ever since Buffy. But, why is the main guy torturing his poor kids with his entire lifestory, if he's trying to tell them how he met their mom?
Yes, Doogie is gay. It only makes me wonder, what does he think of Barney and his H & K womanizing characters?
Meh, who cares, I like him and he's one of my favorites on How I Met Your Mother. The other is Allison Hannigan(sp?). She is teh hawtness to me, ever since Buffy. But, why is the main guy torturing his poor kids with his entire lifestory, if he's trying to tell them how he met their mom?
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
If you like NPH - You've GOT to get your grubby hands on 'Dr. Horribles Sing-A-Long-Shlong-Blog'

It's even got Nathan Fillion as...CAPTAIN HAMMER!


[Hammer holds up his fists]
Captain Hammer: ...are not the hammer.
[Hammer walks out of the shot momentarily then walks back in]
Captain Hammer: The hammer is my penis.

It's even got Nathan Fillion as...CAPTAIN HAMMER!


Captain Hammer: You've got a little crush, don't you, Doc. Well, that's gonna make this hard to hear. See, later, I'm gonna take little Penny back to my place. Show her the command center, Hammercycle, maybe even the Hamjet. You think she likes me now? I'm gonna give Penny the night of her life, just because you want her. And I get what you want. See, Penny's giving it up, she's giving it up hard. Cause she's with Captain Hammer. And these...Stand back everyone, nothing here to see. Just imminent danger and in the middle of it me. Yes, Captain Hammer's here, hair blowing in the breeze. The day needs my saving expertise. Man's got to do what a man's got to do. Seems destiny ends with me saving you. The only doom that's looming is in loving me to death. I'll give you a second to catch your breath.
[Hammer holds up his fists]
Captain Hammer: ...are not the hammer.
[Hammer walks out of the shot momentarily then walks back in]
Captain Hammer: The hammer is my penis.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Sorry Atla, I prefer the Rakkie's "Meh, who cares"-approach.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
and they say Brit programmes are odd lol
not sure which is more disconcerting though.. that woofter in the pics or the fact you had copies of them complete with dialog heh
a 'closet' fan?
not sure which is more disconcerting though.. that woofter in the pics or the fact you had copies of them complete with dialog heh
a 'closet' fan?
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
... but yeah guess Rak & Nag got it right - meh
NPH is still pretty rad in my book
NPH is still pretty rad in my book
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests