I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Moderator: Staff
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Yes, I started playing WoW.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
SINNER!!!!
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Burn him!
My Heart... My Soul... lies within the Dragonhand
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
For the Horde! Uhhhh ... oops.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
What the fuck Kain, shut your face
Or I'll get my Shaman to beat up your whatever it is you don't have since WoW is like the devil or something >.<
<3
Atla, Horde or Alliance?
<3
Atla, Horde or Alliance?
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Atla wrote:Yes, I started playing WoW.
Women of Wisconsin?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
omfg not wow
play eq2
play eq2
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
You what?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Wish we weren't unemployed here, I miss my EQ2 and WoW. Thank gawd for emulators, I have access to two of my addictions, happily.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Alliance.
I'm a human/warrior. WOOHOO! Ultrabland.
They have some sort of ten day trial thingy for me to tinker with. I just discovered guns, but my character can't use them. WHAT the EFF?!
I'm a human/warrior. WOOHOO! Ultrabland.
They have some sort of ten day trial thingy for me to tinker with. I just discovered guns, but my character can't use them. WHAT the EFF?!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Gem it is the devil alright, WoW is a symbol of all that is wrong with the world.
Don't waste your money Atla, a human warrior should be able to use gun! See how flawed that game is?
Don't waste your money Atla, a human warrior should be able to use gun! See how flawed that game is?
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
YOU'RE ALLIANCE?!?
Fail.
Fail.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
I agree with Portia.
For the horde bitches.
Kain don't make me kick your ass.
For the horde bitches.
Kain don't make me kick your ass.
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
I am a level 80 paladin.
Play a dwarf huntard and you can have guns. Actually, just play a damn huntard.
Its a dumb, time consuming, waste of the precious breath we call life. Don't play it.
If you want to play something, go play Xbox. At least there is an end to that game instead of the carrot-stick approach.
Play a dwarf huntard and you can have guns. Actually, just play a damn huntard.
Its a dumb, time consuming, waste of the precious breath we call life. Don't play it.
If you want to play something, go play Xbox. At least there is an end to that game instead of the carrot-stick approach.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Frankly, I'd suggest Fallen Earth if you're looking for an MMO to get into.
I know many of the Devs personally and they're incredible game story writers. The game itself is badass, albeit still a bit buggy last I was able to play. (I limited myself to one pay to play MMO two months ago since I am still job hunting and as I was a healer on a raid team in WoW at the time I felt I needed to keep that one. I miss FE though.)
Post Apocalyptic MMO with guns and the most incredible crafting system I've seen in any game... and dude... big ass guns.
I know many of the Devs personally and they're incredible game story writers. The game itself is badass, albeit still a bit buggy last I was able to play. (I limited myself to one pay to play MMO two months ago since I am still job hunting and as I was a healer on a raid team in WoW at the time I felt I needed to keep that one. I miss FE though.)
Post Apocalyptic MMO with guns and the most incredible crafting system I've seen in any game... and dude... big ass guns.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Level 80 Human Warlock. To be honest, I'm only started Alliance because my friends are Night Elf obsessed. I wanted Tauren. Oh well, we have the better tasting Game Fuel. *ROFL*
Sadly, Atla, you may not really want to get involved with WoW. *LOL* Unless you have absolutely nothing to do with your time, because it -will- suck it all away. With the constant updates and the decent flow of expansions, you'll never get "Teh best armorz!!!!" But, it's hella fun to explore.
Oh, and the dailys are rather entertaining.
Sadly, Atla, you may not really want to get involved with WoW. *LOL* Unless you have absolutely nothing to do with your time, because it -will- suck it all away. With the constant updates and the decent flow of expansions, you'll never get "Teh best armorz!!!!" But, it's hella fun to explore.
Oh, and the dailys are rather entertaining.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Gem wrote:Kain don't make me kick your ass.
That might be fun, go ahead and give it a shot little one.
Anyone here play on xbox live?If you want to play something, go play Xbox
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Portia wrote:*shameless plug*
Fixed.
And Kainman, I play on PSN occasionally. When they get the cross-platform gaming going, we could blast each other's brains out
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
What are 'the dailies'?
I actually wanted Tauren, but went human at last moment.
What does this thing cost per month?
I actually wanted Tauren, but went human at last moment.
What does this thing cost per month?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Your social life and all human dignity.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests