Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Moderator: Staff
- Soupedupman™
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm
- Location: Fortress of Boreditude
Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
I didn't want to pollute Gerien's thread with this, but it got me to thinking what -could- happen. *LOL* Bare with me, I'm bored and feeling goofy. Feel free to add to the list. Keep it a fun thread. :-P
Things that can happen in a Comments Minute!!!
1. Owly can post three messed up Youtube vids.
2. Venus' supposed extra bodyparts can be mentioned 3.14 times.
3. Gerien can patiently put up with 4.13 "Gay" posts, usually with Atla as the subject.
Nerple. Atla can post 2 posts about guns, anti-americanism and psycho-hotties. Complete with pics and graphs.
99. I can be funny .0000000000000000001 times.
M&M. Reylan can plan out 5 dates with 3 girls and then completely change his mind. Then tell us about another cutie he's checking out.
1. Nagash can bounce back and forth from screwed up posts to completely sane voice of reason posts 22.365 times.
1. MoP can do the same thing 33.55 times.
867. 2.3333333333333333 fights can be averted by someone randomly posting a screwed up picture.
5309. American posters can be confused and then enlightened by Non-American posters 6.98 times.
£. Non-American posters can be confused by American posters 1365.777775 times.
Things that can happen in a Comments Minute!!!
1. Owly can post three messed up Youtube vids.
2. Venus' supposed extra bodyparts can be mentioned 3.14 times.
3. Gerien can patiently put up with 4.13 "Gay" posts, usually with Atla as the subject.
Nerple. Atla can post 2 posts about guns, anti-americanism and psycho-hotties. Complete with pics and graphs.
99. I can be funny .0000000000000000001 times.
M&M. Reylan can plan out 5 dates with 3 girls and then completely change his mind. Then tell us about another cutie he's checking out.
1. Nagash can bounce back and forth from screwed up posts to completely sane voice of reason posts 22.365 times.
1. MoP can do the same thing 33.55 times.
867. 2.3333333333333333 fights can be averted by someone randomly posting a screwed up picture.
5309. American posters can be confused and then enlightened by Non-American posters 6.98 times.
£. Non-American posters can be confused by American posters 1365.777775 times.
Look, up in the sky! It's a pigeon! It's a UFO!
Nah, it's a moron in pajamas.
Wait, that's Rak!
Same thing...
Nah, it's a moron in pajamas.
Wait, that's Rak!
Same thing...
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
000.2510.25 Gerien can correct 16 people's grammar.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Heh, thanks for the honourable mention 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
I'm better than you 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Nah, your amount of screwed up posts is just closer to your amount of sane ones.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
So true!

I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
And ya'll ain't even seen the NUDIES yet!Atla can post 2 posts about guns, anti-americanism and psycho-hotties. Complete with pics and graphs.

By KYDEX holsters, and support the model's efforts of cleaning her gun after salt water immersion!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
That just made my day.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
her head lights are on 2cool
edit/"Owly can post three messed up Youtube vids."
lol
edit/"Owly can post three messed up Youtube vids."
lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
How about her use a bra? God, can we not leave some things up to the imagination. But then apparently sex sells more than just sexy underthings and sex toys these days.By KYDEX holsters, and support the model's efforts of cleaning her gun after salt water immersion!
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
She couldn't do that, Gemmie-poo..... gun nuts are all braless tree huggers at heart. That's why the gun nutty women all have such saggy boobs after their 20th birthday.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Who says the water is salt?Atla wrote:By KYDEX holsters, and support the model's efforts of cleaning her gun after salt water immersion!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
-The- water, or -her- water? 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Her water will be salt when I'm done with her.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
That's what she said!!!
Wait... What?
Anyhow... Um.... Oh, yeah!
V. The MoP/Nag duo can tear 38.653 threads off their tracks and go offroading.
4. The Portia/Tara duo can steer 5.9 threads to the Title subject, and still talk about getting nude.
Vendetta. Teanos can post 359 vaguely insulting, but not really insulting posts. Just to keep us on our toes.
¤. I can kill 12.65 threads.
9. BH or TB can be brought up 70,000 times.
10. Maverick can guilt-trip Venus 8.653298 times, successfully.
Wait... What?
Anyhow... Um.... Oh, yeah!
V. The MoP/Nag duo can tear 38.653 threads off their tracks and go offroading.
4. The Portia/Tara duo can steer 5.9 threads to the Title subject, and still talk about getting nude.
Vendetta. Teanos can post 359 vaguely insulting, but not really insulting posts. Just to keep us on our toes.
¤. I can kill 12.65 threads.
9. BH or TB can be brought up 70,000 times.
10. Maverick can guilt-trip Venus 8.653298 times, successfully.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
You're not killing this thread, see I just posted /end shameless spam
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
And we all know the Kain doesn't post too much.....
As for getting Portia adn Tara: let's hope they're not all talk.
As for getting Portia adn Tara: let's hope they're not all talk.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
I do hope Rey is all talkNagash wrote:And we all know the Kain doesn't post too much.....
As for getting Portia adn Tara: let's hope they're not all talk.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
In what aspect? 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
In the aspect of getting nude.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests