Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Moderator: Staff
Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
So, I stumbled across this today....
http://www.dyers.org/blog/archives/2006 ... k-or-jock/
You are 40% Jock
And i'm a stoner lol
http://www.dyers.org/blog/archives/2006 ... k-or-jock/
You are 40% Jock
And i'm a stoner lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
47% Geek, babay!
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
40% Nerd.
I'd rather be a dork honestly because I am but I do not see wrestling sneakers or zebra anything in my future
I'd rather be a dork honestly because I am but I do not see wrestling sneakers or zebra anything in my future
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
lol that quiz didnt really have any answers i would have chosen at all
but i got 60 percent jock ..
im not sure if thats good or bad
but i got 60 percent jock ..
im not sure if thats good or bad
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Depends on whether you're feeling male or female today.Venus wrote:but i got 60 percent jock ..
im not sure if thats good or bad
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Somehow I think my reason for answering that is not what was intended by the quiz.1. You spend too much time with:
* Dudes in towels
You are 67% Geek
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
i dunno why i post
everything i say leaves an opening
......
nevermind!!
everything i say leaves an opening
......
nevermind!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
No, I'm just that bitchy. Never leave a gay man an opening.
.....
.....
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
- Dwarven Giant
- Newbling
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:26 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
I could only answer like 2 questions with any sense of seriousness. Came back with 33% dork. I can live with that.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
33% Nerd....
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Venus wrote:i dunno why i post
everything i say leaves an opening
......
nevermind!!
You shouldn't leave your opening to anyone like that, V. That causes all kinds of nasty diseases.
As I'm not into dudes in towels, I skipped the test.
Well, that and the fact that I don't know many of the shit which I am to choose from.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
That makes you 87% ignorant. So close to being accepted as American!Nagash wrote:As I'm not into dudes in towels, I skipped the test.
Well, that and the fact that I don't know many of the shit which I am to choose from.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Rather 87% un-American, I think. WTF are Dick Trickle, Matt Mullenweg, Jimmy Buffett, John Madden, G4, and starblazers?
And no one in his right mind would drink Budweiser or Gatorade.
And no one in his right mind would drink Budweiser or Gatorade.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
I'll give you that one.Nagash wrote:And no one in his right mind would drink Budweiser or Gatorade.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
I can help with a couple. Jimmy Buffett-singer/songwriter-hard to describe exactly what genre but his most famous is probably Margaritaville. John Madden was an excellent coach for the Oakland Raiders a LONG time ago, then became an announcer for (American) football. First one to use the drawing on the screen to explain the plays. Very animated announcer. G4 I believe took over TechTV and pretty much ruined it. TechTV had the shows The Screensavers and Call for Help, and gave us Morgan Webb and Sarah Lane.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
None of them sound too interesting. But wtf should "Dick Trickle" be? It sounds like an STD. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Done researching for ya. :-P To start, yes, G4 definitely killed TechTV. TechTV was geek heaven.
Dick Trickle is a retired Nascar driver. Posted as the "Winningest short track driver." I know jack about Nascar, other than Richard Petty pwnz all.
Starblazers appears to have been a more adult oriented anime that was editted for '70 US tv. Never heard of it, and Wiki didn't have to big of an article for it, so I'd say it was just a forerunner that opened our eyes to anime in the US mainstream.
Matt Mullenweg was the founding developer of sites like Wordpress. Geek King?
See if I can still do this stuff:
Sarah Lane

The oh-so-awesome Morgan Webb

Dick Trickle is a retired Nascar driver. Posted as the "Winningest short track driver." I know jack about Nascar, other than Richard Petty pwnz all.
Starblazers appears to have been a more adult oriented anime that was editted for '70 US tv. Never heard of it, and Wiki didn't have to big of an article for it, so I'd say it was just a forerunner that opened our eyes to anime in the US mainstream.
Matt Mullenweg was the founding developer of sites like Wordpress. Geek King?
See if I can still do this stuff:
Sarah Lane

The oh-so-awesome Morgan Webb

Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Ye gads...
I am 67% Geek. My son the Wookie is now in the kitchen, snickering at me. For he says my GeekFu is weak...
I am 67% Geek. My son the Wookie is now in the kitchen, snickering at me. For he says my GeekFu is weak...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
