Enjoy.
Tramp Stamped for 2nd Run Thru! (Easy vs EE)
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
-
Lady Tramp
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 3:20 am
Tramp Stamped for 2nd Run Thru! (Easy vs EE)
Us 4 ladies wanted to give you all another spin.
Enjoy.
Enjoy.
-
The Sorta Darkone
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:01 am
- Location: Under your bed
Re: Tramp Stamped for 2nd Run Thru! (Easy vs EE)
I am SOOOO Seething mad! I was supposed to have a PARADE in MY HONOR today and you made it rain! And *cough cough* what is with all the smoke in the air? Rain and smoke? Next my peasants and slaves will start complaining that they have no money! *a former Dauthi clan mate shuffles head down into the room and whispers in the Dark One's ear*
*@#%%@%* So..the coffers are empty--the temples to me..*cough* erm..Angelique are burning and my parade is RUINED!
This just WILL not do! Get the boats! We'll row to a counter attack! I think I saw some pretty elven ladies over there casting spells...well...I've got a special magic wand to use on them! Let's see..how did that Enlarge spell go again...
*Darkone waves his arms around his torso and begins to encant...*
SHIT! That was the shrink spell!!! Now I need a counter spell...uh...this could be a while. How embarrassing! Blah! Who cares--to arms! I'll still get mine, who cares how those pesky elves feel about it, anyway!!
*@#%%@%* So..the coffers are empty--the temples to me..*cough* erm..Angelique are burning and my parade is RUINED!
This just WILL not do! Get the boats! We'll row to a counter attack! I think I saw some pretty elven ladies over there casting spells...well...I've got a special magic wand to use on them! Let's see..how did that Enlarge spell go again...
*Darkone waves his arms around his torso and begins to encant...*
SHIT! That was the shrink spell!!! Now I need a counter spell...uh...this could be a while. How embarrassing! Blah! Who cares--to arms! I'll still get mine, who cares how those pesky elves feel about it, anyway!!
-
Lady Tramp
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 3:20 am
Re: Tramp Stamped for 2nd Run Thru! (Easy vs EE)
We ladies really can be quite entertaining when the evening is high and in full swing!
We trust your lordships do enjoy the festivities, our ladies only require small "donations" to keep us entertained.
We promise to keep you, busy.
As for the parade, we ladies can put on a pretty good show ourselves. Allow us to show you the "Rayne" Maker belly dance and thunder step. Think of it as a ballet with exotic allure, and deadly consequences for those ensnared.
We trust your lordships do enjoy the festivities, our ladies only require small "donations" to keep us entertained.
We promise to keep you, busy.
As for the parade, we ladies can put on a pretty good show ourselves. Allow us to show you the "Rayne" Maker belly dance and thunder step. Think of it as a ballet with exotic allure, and deadly consequences for those ensnared.
Re: Tramp Stamped for 2nd Run Thru! (Easy vs EE)
No means no if you couldn't afford it last time what makes you think I'll give it out of pity this time?
-
Lady Tramp
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 3:20 am
Re: Tramp Stamped for 2nd Run Thru! (Easy vs EE)
You boys have one kingdom left. I am in a generous mood and wish to leave it alive, and without further injury. Shall we attend mediation at this point or will we need to put your entire team into halls of the dead?
I politely await your answer.
The Tramp
I politely await your answer.
The Tramp
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests