I'm a Doctor!
Moderator: Staff
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
I'm a Doctor!
Well, i'm short on time, as lots going on, but figured i'd let all of you know...
I finally finished my Doctorate. Defended my thesis yesterday, and now i'm officially a Doctor of Astrophysics!
Will probably say more later, time for beer!
I finally finished my Doctorate. Defended my thesis yesterday, and now i'm officially a Doctor of Astrophysics!
Will probably say more later, time for beer!
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
Re: I'm a Doctor!
Every Doctor should drink large quantities of beer...so they become more like us average folk. 
Nymphsong
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: I'm a Doctor!
congratulations man, well done 
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: I'm a Doctor!
I knew you could see the stars
I would love for you to email me a copy of your thesis
Grunt2kill@cox.net
that is at least 3 doctors from the old crew
I would love for you to email me a copy of your thesis
Grunt2kill@cox.net
that is at least 3 doctors from the old crew
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: I'm a Doctor!
At least 3 drs? Awesome!
Dude! WE ARE SO F'N SMART!! (by proxy, but whatever! lol)
*smothersMickalwithwenchiecongratsielovins*
YAY DOCTOR MICKAL!!!!! Whooooo!!
(and HI grunt! *smooocherrszzzs!*)
Dude! WE ARE SO F'N SMART!! (by proxy, but whatever! lol)
*smothersMickalwithwenchiecongratsielovins*
YAY DOCTOR MICKAL!!!!! Whooooo!!
(and HI grunt! *smooocherrszzzs!*)
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: I'm a Doctor!
grats!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Just struck me yesterday:
I was watching an episode of "Cosmos" w/ Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson (awesome show!) and it struck me.
OMGosh! You guys!!
*POINTS AT DOCTOR MICKAL*
We know someone who knows that stuff!!!
What-the-whuuuuut!?! We have our very own awesome Dr. N.D.T.-type person!
Too F'n cool!

OMGosh! You guys!!
*POINTS AT DOCTOR MICKAL*
We know someone who knows that stuff!!!
What-the-whuuuuut!?! We have our very own awesome Dr. N.D.T.-type person!
Too F'n cool!
Re: I'm a Doctor!
congratulations!!!!
btw I have a bump on my penis, mind checking it out for me
~Fire
btw I have a bump on my penis, mind checking it out for me
~Fire
Re: I'm a Doctor!
What's it mean that I always got my finger up my ass
like is there a pill supposing to fix it
or like can you just script me a narcotic and like not see me for the rest of the week
It's in your favor
like is there a pill supposing to fix it
or like can you just script me a narcotic and like not see me for the rest of the week
It's in your favor
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I'm a Doctor!
'grats Mickal 
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: I'm a Doctor!
I'm no doctor, but I've hurt myself enough times accidentaly, I bet I could have saved some cash by becoming one.
I even got a stick in my eye once. A FUCKING STICK.
Who woulda thought?
I even got a stick in my eye once. A FUCKING STICK.
Who woulda thought?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests