I MAKE ALL THE WARTHREADS (suck vs. trr... + maybe tsp?)

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

I MAKE ALL THE WARTHREADS (suck vs. trr... + maybe tsp?)

Post by bundesbank » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:58 am

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm not even involved in this war and i'm ahead of everyone else.

may neither of you win ;)
ich bin die bankier
NPAC

User avatar
bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

Re: I MAKE ALL THE WARTHREADS (suck vs. trr... + maybe tsp?)

Post by bundesbank » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:59 am

but may leif get all the panties she seeks with her inestimable raiding skills.
ich bin die bankier
NPAC

Fireslash
First Centurion
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:40 am
Contact:

Re: I MAKE ALL THE WARTHREADS (suck vs. trr... + maybe tsp?)

Post by Fireslash » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:03 am

no you don't suck my dick

User avatar
bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

Re: I MAKE ALL THE WARTHREADS (suck vs. trr... + maybe tsp?)

Post by bundesbank » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:14 am

i was gently minding my business, building my kingdoms... and meandered over to the kingdom scrolls and perused them, as i am wont to do from time to time.

lo! do i see some barny parking lots? yes, yes i do! i do not recall creating these parking lots.

behold! there is a war declaration... but no warthread.

it is an arbitrage opportunity that i cannot pass up!
ich bin die bankier
NPAC

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: I MAKE ALL THE WARTHREADS (suck vs. trr... + maybe tsp?)

Post by Jokingjoe » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:47 am

Good job bund!

User avatar
Leif
RAGE >.<
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: I MAKE ALL THE WARTHREADS (suck vs. trr... + maybe tsp?)

Post by Leif » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:50 am

bundesbank wrote:it is an arbitrage opportunity that i cannot pass up!
...as is your mom.

:reylan:
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: I MAKE ALL THE WARTHREADS (suck vs. trr... + maybe tsp?)

Post by Jokingjoe » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:55 am

You must be careful of the watchful eyes of Angelique. We're always on.. :shock: <-- not shocked eyes...WATCHFUL eyes..

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest