I've been looted!

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

I've been looted!

Post by Aeropagitica » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:27 am

::Looks up and down the scrolls. I've been looted. I just wonder who it could have been. Have you seen my gold?!
VIVA NIR!

User avatar
bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

Re: I've been looted!

Post by bundesbank » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:22 am

dude, you have no scum.

letos, barnies - could have been anyone looking to tithe some shit.

it's so easy to use nw+land to figure out how people are forted... and if they see super low nw, then it's a no-brainer. i probably wouldn't even bother scouting, i'd just loot blind.
ich bin die bankier
NPAC

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: I've been looted!

Post by Aeropagitica » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:35 am

Ah, but that is the beauty! I already know what looted me! And I caught another one tonight! Just excuse my rhetoric, but there's more than one way to catch a thief!
VIVA NIR!

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: I've been looted!

Post by Nymphsong » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:06 am

Aeropagitica wrote:And I caught another one tonight!
I would hardly call me stating I was updating your guild to you in a scribe "catching me". I sent the scribe as a fair party warning, in order prevent threads such as this from popping up... But, given your response time, I am assuming you have been glued to the scroll updates...ready to pounce on my poor little elvies. Since both faiths (Leto and Angie) were a week old in the Barnie DB I updated some of them with the spare turns I did have after fogging my faith and building a few hundred paltry acres.

To be fair, Leto DID "catch me" scouting a realm and proper scribe was sent in response with assurance that my intentions/actions were non-hostile.

All that said, have a great night honorable Angie foe...and I will enjoy my glass of Brandy and watch some old Fringe episodes.

Nymph
Nymphsong

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: I've been looted!

Post by Jokingjoe » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:34 am

I did enjoy Fringe, though the last season was...out there.

User avatar
Leif
RAGE >.<
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: I've been looted!

Post by Leif » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Nymphsong wrote:To be fair, Leto DID "catch me" scouting a realm and proper scribe was sent in response with assurance that my intentions/actions were non-hostile.
Good manners all around!! :)
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: I've been looted!

Post by Jokingjoe » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:20 am

Manners are overrated, I say.

So is scum.

I prefer the spontaneous date. It's Friday night, my troops are bored--so I show up at Leif's castle with an (armed) entourage and decide paint the town (red).

User avatar
bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

Re: I've been looted!

Post by bundesbank » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:31 am

I prefer the spontaneous date. It's Friday night, my troops are bored--so I show up at Leif's castle with an (armed) entourage and decide paint the town (red).
does that mean that your angie kingdom converts leif's kingdom from worshiping leto to worshiping barnabas? :?
ich bin die bankier
NPAC

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: I've been looted!

Post by Jokingjoe » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:30 pm

not quite...

User avatar
Leif
RAGE >.<
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: I've been looted!

Post by Leif » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 pm

I've gone red before... I'm sure I'll go back ;)
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests