The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUCK)
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUCK)
Rank Guild Total Average
SILVER UNDERWEAR CAN WORK Land: 86,565 14,428
#1 SUCK Built: 86,065 14,344
6 / 6 Members Networth: 2,056,035 342,673
NITEN ICHIRYU RONIN Land: 73,998 12,333
#3 NIR Built: 73,554 12,259
6 / 6 Members Networth: 1,809,061 301,510
Good luck!
[edit] Just added a few new BBCodes and this post was an ideal place to test them out. ~Kaz
SILVER UNDERWEAR CAN WORK Land: 86,565 14,428
#1 SUCK Built: 86,065 14,344
6 / 6 Members Networth: 2,056,035 342,673
NITEN ICHIRYU RONIN Land: 73,998 12,333
#3 NIR Built: 73,554 12,259
6 / 6 Members Networth: 1,809,061 301,510
Good luck!
[edit] Just added a few new BBCodes and this post was an ideal place to test them out. ~Kaz
- Seska Dragonslayer
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
Well, I got into Leifs underwear drawer.
I must say, the stuff they make goblin underwear out of can't possibly be made on a loom. I only have one thing to say about it: Fruit of the Forge.
With enough heat, it can be melted though
I must say, the stuff they make goblin underwear out of can't possibly be made on a loom. I only have one thing to say about it: Fruit of the Forge.
With enough heat, it can be melted though
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
good hit
~Fire
~Fire
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
Joe, don't ever use that shade of yellow...ever....again.
VIVA NIR!
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
Good luck guys.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
Wait..what's wrong with that shade of yellow?
Fire: It looks like you were anticipating this--your defenses were annoyingly tough to break.
Fire: It looks like you were anticipating this--your defenses were annoyingly tough to break.
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
And here I was expecting your two guilds to teabag us...glad to see you chose to mutilate each other
But, really great war choice and have fun...both of yas...but I got to root for Fire because he is an old guild mate.
Nymphsong
But, really great war choice and have fun...both of yas...but I got to root for Fire because he is an old guild mate.
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
not sure exactly what we will be able to do here, busy week, but will take down what we can
and thanks nymphsong
~Fire
and thanks nymphsong
~Fire
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
You smooshed up my whole build
Bastards!
Good hit tho ya, I wasn't going to be ready to get to warrin' till this turn set. I knew I was draggin my feet but last age was so slow and so few guilds/players are up I figured I'd have some time
Good hit tho ya, I wasn't going to be ready to get to warrin' till this turn set. I knew I was draggin my feet but last age was so slow and so few guilds/players are up I figured I'd have some time
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
This really doesn't have to continue. You gave us a quick peace last age after a deadly strike, we will do the same if you like.
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
I would have assumed you all got peace yesterday based on the way Angie realms were rebuilding...and especially after the last threat was smashed yesterday afternoon.
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
we were going to see what we could do tonight, but holiday peace has taken effect, so we are requesting peace
good war
~Fire
good war
~Fire
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
GG
I will return! Mwahahaha
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
Leif, I look forward to the next time you come visit 
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
Go kill each other in Massacre, no holiday peace over there.Fireslash wrote:we were going to see what we could do tonight, but holiday peace has taken effect, so we are requesting peace
good war
~Fire
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
I'm too scared to play by myself, it gets so lonely
~Fire
~Fire
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
Talk about being lonely in Conquest--sheesh...
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
What the WHaaaat!?Kaz wrote:
Go kill each other in Massacre, no holiday peace over there.
*Makes New Years kdm an' KILLLLLLLS De heathen!!!!*
hehehe
*and
2014
damnit I keep hittin wrong buttons! where the hell is this no peace game!? I know, I need more rum! deeerp of course. the cause lay before me - nevermind I'll save that for RP lol ;p
to Rum!...no wait.. To WAR!! hehehe
7500 turns!?!?!?! WHAT the WHAAAAAT!!!
Happy New Year ta ME!! lmao 7500 turns - no fookin way! Sweeeeeeeeeet loolololol dudes in that game - you guys are so dead
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Angelique and the fall of Leto (NIR vs SUC
I think I love you, Tara. Happy New Year!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests