I think I understand now ...

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

I think I understand now ...

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:32 pm

This place is starting to feel like the afterlife. We all walk in, wander around in a daze, and call out to our online families.

It is like the end of Lost, but more satisfying.

But wait.
Where is Portia?

... oh wait, Wisconsin.

So she is in online hell.
Gotcha. Seems fitting.

:reylan:
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: I think I understand now ...

Post by Nymphsong » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 am

Unfortunately, after reading comments...I completely agree.
Nymphsong

User avatar
Wretch
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: The Redneck Riviera

Re: I think I understand now ...

Post by Wretch » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Families, careers, and all the other distractions of real life have a funny way of consuming enough hours of the day that getting a full night of sleep is a challenge for many, let alone breaking out the hours of time many of us used to pour into this game.

It's not a misplaced concept to view the present as the afterlife of a relatively carefree youth.
The halls are relatively quiet here more as a matter of demographics than anything else.
As best I can discern, the effort Kaz has made to innovate and adapt the game and communal atmosphere could well be described as Herculean in the face of the reality of Sisyphus.

As tight as my own schedule is, I still like peeking in and seeing old friends around, which is a valued pleasure in itself.
The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: I think I understand now ...

Post by Tara » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:17 am

Have not watched one episode of Lost, ever.

And maybe if we say Portia's name thrice, she'll be like Maven an' the devil too an' POOF! deys appear!

Wisconsin can't be that much worse than the mountains in Maine connection-wise.

Portia-Portia-PORTIA!! heheh

Heyas Wretch! you still try to get a full night's sleep? why-for? sleep is borrrrrring (well except when the random vivid dream happens, that's kin'a cool)



oh, and :reylan: =)
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest