Goblins Faux Pas?!
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Goblins Faux Pas?!
I see Goblins has 4 member states. There are only 3 Angie Goblins, and I am one of them. Have the goblins accepted Non-Goblin states? How progressive!?
VIVA NIR!
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
Goblins has been and will always be in the support of all goblins in the game and against the human and elvin overloads. This is the first time that a member of another race has come to seek our aid in the killing of Humans and Elvin, who am I to turn down the aid of another if it means the death to humans and Elvin?
- Seska Dragonslayer
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
I felt sorry for Duathi. All those ages, devout in his fanatic crusade against humans and elves and basically anyone not Goblin....
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
Humans and elves are overloading??!
*stands far clear of the blast zone*
*stands far clear of the blast zone*
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
Seska Dragonslayer wrote:I felt sorry for Duathi. All those ages, devout in his fanatic crusade against humans and elves and basically anyone not Goblin....
Pssshhh don't feel sorry for Dauthi, he's as opportunistic as ever an'a right-pain-in-the-ass of a heathen last age!
p.s. edit, Aero, to answer the question, Dauthi said in the "best of" thread that he was bringing his guild back and would have an ally this time around along with somewhat open rolls.
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Seska Dragonslayer
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
I dont feel sorry for him at all. At least being in goblins I can expect bullshit and accept it, as I will be perpetrating pretty much the same thing all the time. Beats playing fair and having people down hit you and take every advantage, then get called a shitty player just because you call foul on it.
It will be a relaxing age without any hope of getting big, but being a juissance all the time. Works for me. Though it must be said Jokingjoe did try to recruit me, though I had already pledged to the Girk's cause at that point.
It will be a relaxing age without any hope of getting big, but being a juissance all the time. Works for me. Though it must be said Jokingjoe did try to recruit me, though I had already pledged to the Girk's cause at that point.
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
- Seska Dragonslayer
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
Admittedly this Goblin Business is entirely too much fun. And it hasn't even got interesting yet.
Why did it take me so long to discover the joy of total anarchy? lol
Why did it take me so long to discover the joy of total anarchy? lol
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
Goblins plays entirely fair and I enjoy their guild immensely, even when they hit me while weakened.
It has become a staple of this game and I like it.
It has become a staple of this game and I like it.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
*smile* Aww thanks Rey. I'm glad my way of play is being more accepted each age, but I do miss the threads of "We declare on Goblins all age cause they had the balls to attack us!!!"
Also Rey, it sounds like you saying that you enjoy us more to remind yourself then as a way to convince anyone else. lol The love will be spread once this age really gets going. Waiting for the wars to start.
Also Rey, it sounds like you saying that you enjoy us more to remind yourself then as a way to convince anyone else. lol The love will be spread once this age really gets going. Waiting for the wars to start.
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
I'll certainly be eyeing all ya'll's bounty totals as we go :p I've seen how they can be used!
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
- Seska Dragonslayer
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
Couldn't possibly be talking about me now, could you Leif?
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
Leif:
The bounties aren't nearly as effective in Guilds as the Turn bounties are disabled. They can be useful for a quick land boost, but are otherwise not TOO dangerous as they can be in Conquest and Bloodbath.
The bounties aren't nearly as effective in Guilds as the Turn bounties are disabled. They can be useful for a quick land boost, but are otherwise not TOO dangerous as they can be in Conquest and Bloodbath.
Re: Goblins Faux Pas?!
That's true, I keep forgetting about that actually. Last age with all the sorcing going on I had gotten all excited thinking I had a full set of bounty turns to go along with some bounty elan... how disappointing was I when I went to execute that one...
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests