Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
Darnivan, let's put your medals where your mouth is--register your identity and show off all those pretty medals.
Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
how in the hell do you even register anymore? can't figure it out
~Fire
~Fire
Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
I linked my forum account the beginning of last age but after I created my kingdoms so I never had an option to link them.
I'd have to get Kaz to link them if I wanted it to show up.
I'd have to get Kaz to link them if I wanted it to show up.
Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
I too, am curious about this 'linking' thing. Not that I got any awards or medals myself...but should the occasion arise, I'd like to show them offFireslash wrote:how in the hell do you even register anymore? can't figure it out
~Fire
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!
Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
Wow the places THAT statement could go. Well done, brain!Zathrus wrote: Not that I got any awards or medals myself...but should the occasion arise, I'd like to show them off
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!
Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
Instructions are here:
http://www.monarchygame.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1596
http://www.monarchygame.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1596
Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
Thanks, Darnivan! I have mine all set up now! Much obliged.
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!
Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
Oh great, I take a break for an age and check back to see Judgements Calling, one of my favorite guilds I was ever in back in the day.
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
Any kingdom created 'after' linking accounts will automatically get medals assigned from then on.
However, Kingdoms that were created before accounts were linked need to be manually back-dated by me.
At the moment.
I will be implementing functionality to manage the process yourself at some point, I've already implemented the ability to view 'my medals' on the HoF if you're logged in. That same screen will eventually allow you to manually back-date your awards, and also reassign awards between linked identities.
For now though, I'm more than happy to do it in response to a PM, although it's going to be a little hard to do at the moment, due to the recent server issue.
However, Kingdoms that were created before accounts were linked need to be manually back-dated by me.
At the moment.
I will be implementing functionality to manage the process yourself at some point, I've already implemented the ability to view 'my medals' on the HoF if you're logged in. That same screen will eventually allow you to manually back-date your awards, and also reassign awards between linked identities.
For now though, I'm more than happy to do it in response to a PM, although it's going to be a little hard to do at the moment, due to the recent server issue.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4
Yeah, Darnivan, the ages with JC were my favorite years in Monarchy. I can't believe Uncas still has the old website active. I've tried to reach him since I've started playing again, but I never really had much hard contact info besides ICQ and AIM.
http://judgmentscalling.com/
I had forgotten you were a founding member with Aero and I.
http://judgmentscalling.com/
I had forgotten you were a founding member with Aero and I.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests