Looking forward to the age
WHAM it up!
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
WHAM it up!
Hey guys, I've got WHAM up and running, and is Leto. Would love to see a few folks join up, and I intend to get at least one RP thread going this age if any and all would care to contribute! It's been ages since I've done any creative writing or RP and would love to have some interaction. I know the Guilds section usually is reserved for guild war banter, but we can have some storytelling too!
Looking forward to the age
Looking forward to the age
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: WHAM it up!
Finally, a man in uniform!
Hiii Zathrus! I hope ya keep that same icon for a while, it makes me smile =)
"WTF is this shit?" hehe welcome back dearie!
Leto y'say? Even better! I can come ta play an' not worry about cleaning up! wooooo!
Anyone outta npp yet?
Hiii Zathrus! I hope ya keep that same icon for a while, it makes me smile =)
"WTF is this shit?" hehe welcome back dearie!
Leto y'say? Even better! I can come ta play an' not worry about cleaning up! wooooo!
Anyone outta npp yet?
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: WHAM it up!
Ah..Captain Picard-my favorite!
Re: WHAM it up!
Oh, don't worry. I'll have it a while. It was my icon from before I left a few years ago and Kaz kindly dug it up for meTara wrote:Finally, a man in uniform!
Hiii Zathrus! I hope ya keep that same icon for a while, it makes me smile =)
Reylan, nice to see you too, it's been way too long.
Joe, I think Picard will always be my favorite Trek captain, even over Kirk.
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: WHAM it up!
"There's COFFEE in that nebula!" is admittedly one of my favorite Trek quotes. Janeway was good too, I just liked Picard the most, sorry ReylanReylan Talonspyre wrote:What about Janeway!?!?!??!
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: WHAM it up!
I never liked Janeway's hairstyle. And wasn't there a black guy somewhere too? Or was that another spin-off show? hmm
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: WHAM it up!
Commander, then Captain Sisko...from Star Trek : Deep Space Nine. He was pretty good too!
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
Re: WHAM it up!
Picard is most certainly the best with Kirk a distant second.
Good luck with the guild
Good luck with the guild
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: WHAM it up!
I only liked the DS9 cast. Major Kira was amazingly hot. Odo was funny. Quark was great. Bashir/O'Brien crack me up. Especially the baseball episode.
Doctor Bashir: What are you eating?
Chief O'Brien: I'm not eating, I'm chewing.
Doctor Bashir: Chewing what?
Chief O'Brien: Gum. It's traditional. I had the replicator create me some.
Doctor Bashir: They just chewed it?
Chief O'Brien: No, they infused the gum with flavor.
Doctor Bashir: What did you infuse it with?
Chief O'Brien: Scotch.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests