age reset?
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
age reset?
Not that I am upset at all but based on the reset dates and lengths of the past two ages I was fairly certain that the reset would be today. Shock of all shocks!
VIVA NIR!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: age reset?
I went to reset on Saturday and discovered that NIR had just launched a war, so instead of gambling with the possibility of negative feedback by resetting 'just after' a game changing first strike, I thought I'd give you guys a few days to fight it out.
As I had Saturday free (instead of resetting), I started working on a new back-end tracking system that should hopefully help me provide a larger selection of medals and achievements. It should hopefully be ready to go later tonight and will need a little bit of testing, so chances are reset will happen in the first half of this week.
As I had Saturday free (instead of resetting), I started working on a new back-end tracking system that should hopefully help me provide a larger selection of medals and achievements. It should hopefully be ready to go later tonight and will need a little bit of testing, so chances are reset will happen in the first half of this week.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: age reset?
Remember, you can always post a reset thread, it doesn't HAVE to be after 2 months of play, that's just a default period.
viewtopic.php?t=1498
viewtopic.php?t=1498
End Game wrote: Game can be reset by agreement of the player-base. Resets will occur after seeing a new thread claiming victory or defeat and calling for a reset. Call should be made in a new thread, do not re-use an old reset thread.
Game may also be reset if no victory has been claimed, the age has been going for a while, and other games are due for resets. This tends to be after 2 months have passed.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: age reset?
Oh, it's quite alright. I was watching the dates. This was part of the reason why I scheduled the assault on CORE when I did. Was totally trying to use tactics! Our drawn out war with G/SUCK had left us with parking lots and we knew we had to go for the top guild if we were going to get back on top, and knew time was short.
As for requesting an end? That's a little too akin to claiming victory. While we have been in such a place in a couple previous ages...we are NOT this age.
We shall just play on until the end of the world!
As for requesting an end? That's a little too akin to claiming victory. While we have been in such a place in a couple previous ages...we are NOT this age.
We shall just play on until the end of the world!
VIVA NIR!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest