The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Kaz » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:52 pm

:reylan:, <- note the comma to show who I'm addressing ;)

Shoppe has the same meaning in `English` and `Incorrectly spelled English`

British & World English
noun
a shop with spurious old-fashioned charm or quaintness:the mishmash of the usual Tourist Gift Shoppe

US English
noun
a deliberately archaic spelling of shop, used in the hopes of imbuing a store with old-fashioned charm or quaintness.the mishmash of the usual Tourist Gift Shoppe
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Leif
RAGE >.<
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Leif » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:20 pm

I knew you guys secretly hated me. Jealous of my cabana wimmins? I told you guys I would share :(
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?

Ashin
Lost Soul
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:47 am

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Ashin » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Leif wrote:I knew you guys secretly hated me. Jealous of my cabana wimmins? I told you guys I would share :(
It is all Rey, he has jealousy issues.

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:32 am

I am jealous of Ashin because he posted first.

Kaz, British = Archaic.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Leif
RAGE >.<
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Leif » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:46 am

I made a few seemingly pointless three-hits since I can't declare outside of a guild. Hopefully I killed off a few troops and someone finds it helpful :P What a poop deal
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Aeropagitica » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 am

Leif, Look at the bright side: they have to declare war on you now, too, to attack in force!
VIVA NIR!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Argh. Sorry Leif.

:|
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Leif
RAGE >.<
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Leif » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:47 pm

I had saved up my turns an' everythin! Bah. Oh well, at least its got me practicin my maths about what I can break through and what I can't
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Kaz » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm

On a bug report note. I assume that you accidentally booted Leif 'after' declaring guild war on TFC? There is possible exploitative behaviour that can be achieved i.e. booting all members after first strike so only targets and allies can declare on them, rather than anyone in the guild. If you can't join a guild during war (unless you are in NPP), I think I ought to make it so that you can't leave a guild nor be booted during war (also unless in NPP).
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Darnivan
Traveler
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 am

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Darnivan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Speaking of which, anyone know why almost half of POO left the guild mid war?

User avatar
Leif
RAGE >.<
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Leif » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Argh. Sorry Leif.

:|
Its ok!! I will run amuck causing a wee bit of chaos and otherwise I will sit back and build. Poop happens in war!
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?

User avatar
Stee Jans
Wayfarer
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Stee Jans » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Inactives. TFC has some too, but they haven't been booted.
The Red Ranks
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013

Ricardo
Lost Soul
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Ricardo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:27 pm

The half of POO got booted as they hadn't been active for over a week and I had no idea who they even were.

Poor Gili when he gets back from holiday will find half of his guild booted and the other half smashed to pieces :lol:

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Its all good POO. I took this opportunity to mess with our war function and gave peace (not truly at least) to TFC. This will allow Leif to come home. Welcome back!

Now, war on. I am guessing this war should last until the end of the age. So lets have some fun with it. TFC if you don't need anyone in or out of the guild, feel free to redeclare on us, same with POO. :-)
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Leif
RAGE >.<
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Leif » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm back bitches! :twisted:
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Gili » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Ricardo wrote:The half of POO got booted as they hadn't been active for over a week and I had no idea who they even were.

Poor Gili when he gets back from holiday will find half of his guild booted and the other half smashed to pieces :lol:
We needed to lose numbers. Hopefully we'll get two guilds in Leto next age
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 pm

We need a reset. ;-)
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Kaz » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:We need a reset. ;-)
I've not really finished testing the changes I wanted to make this age. I'll get a move on though, as this war is never going to be anything other than a big fat win for Angelique lol.

I'll make a post saying that all games will reset within the next week.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Ah, no one should listen to me. I see some fat Barnie kingdoms coming out of Restore. Or at least I did ... before I got a Parse error: syntax error.

LOL
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: The inevitable denouement (Gold and Red versus Blue)

Post by Kaz » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Sorry about that, don't really know what happened there
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests