Oh BL *gigglesighsandwatchestroopsrunamuck&runaway*Blacklock wrote:...I am glad to have the opportunity to kill something and/or die a glorious death. Sometimes I just have to type something even when the small smart part of me screams delete delete demmit.
I couldn't agree more, especially the screamin-delete-part. tee!
Here's one "deletedelete" for ya: "OMGosh, BL!? THAT BL!? Hey, yer in our guild this age! (and here we talk amongst myselves) oh hey wait man, do you have turns!? duuuuuude, wish ya were around at 2AM this morning cuz demmmmiittt!
But do you have turns? Hit me up. (yes, I am smirkin on that one) Derp. (deletedeletedelete-nooo-wedon'tdelete!-"laugh") and why not make this one a welcome back to muh G at that. There's a good snicker for some heathen. Hmmm hmmmmm!! An' also Gobbiewenchielovins to our Grunt
(looks over it all. well. I think at some point we had an interpreter, hmm. think that was Elfie's idea-that wenchie needs interpreter. oh well. we'll get Elfie back or. you interpret us yourselves. that'll be fun. hookah anyone?)
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"