DAMN IT! I was waiting for Rey to come out of RPP in like 3 hours to lay some smack down on him the moment protection dropped.
I though you guys were regathering for a counter assault.... ; ;
Peace is accepted.
The Empire's At the Gates. {Empire vs Gatekeepers}
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
Re: The Empire's At the Gates. {Empire vs Gatekeepers}
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
Re: The Empire's At the Gates. {Empire vs Gatekeepers}
I would of requested peace yesterday but Leif hadn't attacked yet and I wanted to give him time to do so if he wanted plus I logged out of both my kingdoms so I couldn't change the banner.
Rey won't be out of RPP in 3 hours it will be just a tad more time than that.
Rey won't be out of RPP in 3 hours it will be just a tad more time than that.
Re: The Empire's At the Gates. {Empire vs Gatekeepers}
One of his realms would have been, since it entered RPP the day of first strike... If the timing was slightly off, I woulda sat there and waited each hour til it did 
You're not the only person with no life and time on their hands, Ashin lol
You're not the only person with no life and time on their hands, Ashin lol
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
Re: The Empire's At the Gates. {Empire vs Gatekeepers}
I wasn't left with much attacking options from what I could gather... Well done all 
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: The Empire's At the Gates. {Empire vs Gatekeepers}
Yeah, we got owned. That first strike crippled us. Yeah, plus I have been busy dog sitting.
Good war.
Good war.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests