Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
THE SILVER WOLVES 5/6
Land/Average: 58,946/11,790
Built/Average: 51,833/10,367
Networth/Average: 1,401,315/ 280,263
GATEKEEPERS 4/4
Land/Average: 48,716/12,179
Built/Average: 48,676/12,169
Networth/Average: 1,449,311/362,328
This is a straight-up, down hit. We are welcoming a fight from all of you. SW has always shown us respect and we will treat you with that same respect. If peace is requested at anytime, we will grant it. Ashin and I will check the boards regularly before we attack.
Land/Average: 58,946/11,790
Built/Average: 51,833/10,367
Networth/Average: 1,401,315/ 280,263
GATEKEEPERS 4/4
Land/Average: 48,716/12,179
Built/Average: 48,676/12,169
Networth/Average: 1,449,311/362,328
This is a straight-up, down hit. We are welcoming a fight from all of you. SW has always shown us respect and we will treat you with that same respect. If peace is requested at anytime, we will grant it. Ashin and I will check the boards regularly before we attack.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
We'll do our best to make sure this war in entertaining (it is a game, after all) for both sides. First strike hit us hard, I admit, but we should still be able to throw something at you. Maybe those "ambassadors" that we were having a festival about. 
“If you call one wolf, you invite the pack”
Silver Wolves
Silver Wolves
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
It wasn't that hard, not when I attack with green troops for 20 turns 
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
I really should have sprung for the better GPS for those ambassadors. They obviously wandered into the wrong kingdom by mistake. We retraced their steps precisely and decided to send a few thousand of their family members with them. Seems they got lost in your kingdom too. 
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
Good luck to those involved, looks like it will be a good war only moderate damage so far by the look of the stats.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
I blame Ashin.
It wasn't the best we could have done, but we did alright. I am glad to be fighting SW again. It was fun last age and it will be nice to be the aggressors this time around.
It wasn't the best we could have done, but we did alright. I am glad to be fighting SW again. It was fun last age and it will be nice to be the aggressors this time around.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
Seems the Goblins can't keep their fingers out of this war. This may shorten it considerably since two of us are now in Restore.
In light of this action against us during a fair war, after the battle SW will be turning our attention to the Goblins and crushing them under foot and keeping them thus.
In light of this action against us during a fair war, after the battle SW will be turning our attention to the Goblins and crushing them under foot and keeping them thus.
“If you call one wolf, you invite the pack”
Silver Wolves
Silver Wolves
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
Just let either Rey or I know Calen, at anytime either of us can declare peace.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
I have a standing order that we check the boards before we hit. This way we can make sure we don't hit before peace is declared. At least, that is the theory.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
I plan on continuing this war unless the rest of the guild is crushed. Shouldn't have to surrender because of one player taking easy hits
“If you call one wolf, you invite the pack”
Silver Wolves
Silver Wolves
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
I'm requesting peace at this time, but that doesn't mean that I won't want to continue this war in the future. Always had fun attacking G, even if we loose most of the time
“If you call one wolf, you invite the pack”
Silver Wolves
Silver Wolves
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
I will put peace on the banner then and I had a good time warring with you guys. For the life of me we could not break those 2 kingdoms, but in the future I would like to try again.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Moving the Fence (G v. SW)
It was a fun time, maybe next time we can fight uninterrupted by outside forces ... Goblins. 
You fought bravely as usual.
You fought bravely as usual.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests