Can't have Goblins without the G

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Can't have Goblins without the G

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:14 am

Dearest Dauthi, my little green friend. I am not sure you or any of your kind can actually read, let alone comprehend why I have done such a thing as declare a formal war against your war-challenged lot. Though I have admired your actions in a political climate built upon the false premise of "codes of conduct" and "honor", I realize that Empire alone should not bear the burden of policing, nay, oppressing your green menace alone. I care not for the Letites or their plight, but I did see that you had such meager forces defending such wide open swaths of land. I really couldn't help myself, so I did the only sensible thing, I invaded. Fairness, honor, or even strategy be damned.

Unfortunately, hitting smaller, poorly defended kingdoms is not in the cards for all of us. So I made it easier for all of my dastardly lot to hit you up when they felt a bit peckish. I must admit, it pains me to do this, but at some point I had thought it would be nice to declare a war of guilds on someone. Anyone! I bear you no ill will, my small, backstabbing, little git of a friend, but I must have those acres. The needs of the many have the same force as a fart in the wind if I can get fatter off the wealth you have accumulated.

I believe we should all abide by our charters, to our intended goals and values. Mine are clearly laid out. I do what I want, no matter how stupid or confusing it may be. It will be a glorious war, if my propaganda machine works at optimal proficiency. Something my men will write home about while they desecrate your women in the name of their fair Angelique. In the meantime, have at us and wet your appetite for destruction upon the walls we built from your dead.

Postscript - Fear not my friend, for I do not hate you or even condemn your previous actions. Instead I applaud such tenacity and spirit in our world today. I am, like many of my kind, a greedy, self-centered man just attempting to keep tight the reigns of a military industrial complex far too built up to not find use against some poorly defended Barnabans.

Hail Angelique!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Can't have Goblins without the G

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:15 am

No, this is not a roleplay thread. No it is not a real war. I just saw them sitting there, those two beautiful, unguarded, and poorly fortified kingdoms and thought, "I must have them."
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
riseendreev
Lost Soul
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:41 am

Re: Can't have Goblins without the G

Post by riseendreev » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:46 am

I must admit you caught me not just unguarded but newly built....

To Reylan,

My apologies for such rustic actions from this old drifter...

:mrgreen:

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Can't have Goblins without the G

Post by Gili » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:54 am

Hail Angelique! Smash these honourless into the ground!

(have fun!)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Can't have Goblins without the G

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Wed May 01, 2013 1:55 pm

This was is so taxing. But at least we have something to keep ourselves busy.

/rings bell

Now, my goblin slaves can prepare my drinks for me.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests