We won some we lost some, if we smashed them to nothing(or them do us) then even less choice for a second war. We wanted war, i was suppose to make a war thread the night before inviting them to hit us...but they were efficient enough to already have that in hand. We are here for fun, and hope to avoid any battles to utter destruction. Community is small and want to nurture those who have made it back...lets get large in numbers before we start being dicksMasta wrote: Oh and Nagash, you're a wimp for letting them have peace the moment you turned the tide and could have dusted them to the bottom of the scrolls (most of them.) I literally told you via scribe just a few hours before Aeyliea's post, that Empire would sue for peace soon and you ought not take it and finish them off. Her post made me feel pretty darn smart, as well as your reaction, since I predicted you would grant peace, also.
So when BaN is at war with JustBlind in the future, and I sue for peace the moment we start to lose a grip, in order to save my guildies from being creamed in the very next strike, I will expect the same treatment, naturally.
If you can't tell that I'm just busting your balls, then I need to work on my sarcastic, dry humor before I make more threatening threads...
Imperial BAN on Noise Pollution (Empire vs. BAN)
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
Re: Imperial BAN on Noise Pollution (Empire vs. BAN)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: Imperial BAN on Noise Pollution (Empire vs. BAN)
You know, Masta, your attitude reeks of last weeks catch. Its pretty easy to talk big when you have every other guild outnumbered significantly. The goal of this war was entertainment, not domination. I'm pretty fucking sure with 18 people (and more comning?) that you can dominate whoever you want, whenever you want.
Not, mind you, that it is going to stop me from, at some later point, kicking the absolute tar out of you
I don't need superior numbers to teach an upstart a lesson or ten...
Gili, you got lucky. I think I was getting ready to steamroll another of yours before all hell broke loose. It was a good war, we both came out strong enough to fight again in the near future, even if it looks like we each only have one possible target.
Maybe we need to resume recruiting people back to the game, so we canb get some more average sized guilds to increase the number of targets/rivalries and the like, as it stands Empire can only attack BAN and JustBLind. I don't like thinking about hitting the same people over and over and over all age long...
Not, mind you, that it is going to stop me from, at some later point, kicking the absolute tar out of you
Gili, you got lucky. I think I was getting ready to steamroll another of yours before all hell broke loose. It was a good war, we both came out strong enough to fight again in the near future, even if it looks like we each only have one possible target.
Maybe we need to resume recruiting people back to the game, so we canb get some more average sized guilds to increase the number of targets/rivalries and the like, as it stands Empire can only attack BAN and JustBLind. I don't like thinking about hitting the same people over and over and over all age long...
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Imperial BAN on Noise Pollution (Empire vs. BAN)
Hah, never stopped you in Bloodbath 
Re: Imperial BAN on Noise Pollution (Empire vs. BAN)
If I don't kill you in bloodbath, Joe, then you get too big 
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
Re: Imperial BAN on Noise Pollution (Empire vs. BAN)
Now I thought we had peace - or so our banner says!!!
If this is the case I am wondering why a member of Empire has just come in and creamed my dom?
If this is the case I am wondering why a member of Empire has just come in and creamed my dom?
Re: Imperial BAN on Noise Pollution (Empire vs. BAN)
Thats a damned good question. I am trying to contact the offender as we speak.
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Imperial BAN on Noise Pollution (Empire vs. BAN)
Was it one of those pesky GOBLINS? They seem to like your purty mouth, Ricardo 
Re: Imperial BAN on Noise Pollution (Empire vs. BAN)
I'll get yer land back to you once JustBlind is done with us.
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
Re: Imperial BAN on Noise Pollution (Empire vs. BAN)
Joe it wasn't the Goblins at the time, but since then they have fallen for my charms once more and have come frolicking in my land as king me to pucker up. Though I ain't falling for the shiney gold coins they stick to the floor routine - those damn Goblins with their fists 
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests