You Took My Monies

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Masta
Wayfarer
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: Behind You!
Contact:

You Took My Monies

Post by Masta » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:03 am

As the subject states, you took my monies...

You also did quite a bit of scouting, but that does not concern me, it is just an interesting side-note.

However, I have found you out, naturally... I mean you can't run off with 175 million, getting through unseen on a top 10 ranked realm forted 80-90 % scum, and think that I won't figure out who you are. Logic narrows the field quite a bit under those circumstances, and then a few scribes, a war status, some scouts... And you should get the picture.

I know exactly who you are, and where the money went, and so on and so forth. So here is the deal.

You scribe me. You obviously know my realm number, its the one you stole from. You admit it was foolish at best, and notify me that you would like to make reparations. You get 200 million, you notify me when it is ready, and I will give you the instructions on how to get the money back to my realm painlessly and with the fewest turns spent on both sides.

You have 72 hours, starting now. I'll expect word from you shortly to set up the payment.

This is not a negotiation.
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|

Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: You Took My Monies

Post by Jokingjoe » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:16 am

OOh, I like saber rattling!

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: You Took My Monies

Post by Maverick » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 am

Bye guys

I just got gangbanged.

Im done good luck

Here is my current chest:

Chest: 11,308,697

What a joke have fun
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: You Took My Monies

Post by Maverick » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:25 am

Lets be clear. You never even scouted my kingdoms. You 2 days ago said you were looking for money. I didnt even scout you back. I should have just scum killed you but I thought you were being honest and not going to destroy a small guild because youre a clown player.

This was the whole point of NPCs, so you didnt have to make up crappy reasons to decimate a small guild. You were looted because you had 100mil and you dont know how to protect it. Blame yourself, dont go around destroying small guilds.

Anyways have fun, I wont be back.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: You Took My Monies

Post by Aeropagitica » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:55 am

Don't quit just because you got set back! The game is still young. Much of interest can still occur. And vengeance is always sweet.
VIVA NIR!

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: You Took My Monies

Post by Maverick » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:00 am

I dont really care about that stuff anymore. I just want to have fun. And there is no fun in a 20 person guild that is terrible at playing this game, so it just bullies small guilds.

Getting hit by 5+ kingdoms on each kingdom so I can get hit by 10+ in the future doesnt seem to fun. The problem is that bad play begets bad play. What next, I decimate them right at the start of the age and just hold them down until they quit?

Its going no where. Im not the type of person who wants revenge. I just wanted to tithe and hopefully fight a few tough battles.

This isnt even tough, its just a massacre.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: You Took My Monies

Post by Maverick » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:04 am

Aero,

The problem is for me to get revenge for this, Ill literally have to be so terrible that I will force 10 people to quit this game. So instead of forcing 10 to leave, Ill just sit on the sidelines.

I know Im good, that is the reason why he had to kill me. After 2 days of trying to get a scout on my kingdom he just quit and gave up. Perhaps if he actually knew how to play and wasnt busy amassing 100mil, he could have actually scouted my kingdom. But i guess when you are to busy inspiring devotion, you cant keep up with a player who is exclusively building.

Who knows, I just dont want to be the bad guy, so that means I gotta stay out.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Aeyliea
Explorer
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 am
Location: Kansas

Re: You Took My Monies

Post by Aeyliea » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:06 am

I strongly disagree with a massive downhit for just looting. Protect your cash better and you won't have any problems. Now you got problems.
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.

User avatar
Necro99
Lost Soul
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 am

Re: You Took My Monies

Post by Necro99 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:29 am

let me get this straight,

you hoard cash, get looted unseen, jump to conclusions about who did it, come to the boards stroking your e-peen, and then MASSIVELY downhit a guild 1/4 the size of yours just to prove ... what exactly? I thought you were being a douchenozzle when you opened the thread in the first place with your e-peen a-waving, but now I know its far worse than that. Gili was right when he said "lets get large in numbers before we start being dicks", apparently you don't feel the same.

and you had the nerve to tell me "im only sorry because I got caught" when I nabbed you scouting my 'dom. what a fuckin joke.
"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." ~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: You Took My Monies

Post by Maverick » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 am

I guess they are down hitting Empire to make it "fair".
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Masta
Wayfarer
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: Behind You!
Contact:

Re: You Took My Monies

Post by Masta » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:08 am

I will make a war thread... But the fact is, I am not the one falling back on this thread as an excuse, you are.

The fact is, Barnabas, combined CoM and Empire, possessed 4 of the top 10 realms in the game, all 4 larger than any realm we possessed, making the act of breaking them (because of the UPHIT) a real challenge.

The fact is, if you combine CoM's total land with Empire's total land it equals... JustBlind total land.

Not to mention that we have 6 realms with less than 450 turns logged, making our size "advantage" (oh wait, its equal too) simply an illusion. I have been purposely allowing non-active members to stay in my guild to sandbag my average land rank in order to avoid being attacked in the first war. I was going to drop them as soon as I saw that happen. Then I realized who they were (long time veterans who just dont have time to play very often) and I allowed them to stay, even though they put me in a bad spot, because they make my guild of a dozen or so active players look like a monster power-house...

So don't cry to me and fall back on my post as an excuse for what is completely a fair hit all numbers considered. Land between barnabas and leto was equal. Both sides had a bit of war to shake off, and both sides had a near equal amount of built land, total land, and realms.

Again, I'm not the one saying I'm hitting you over my money. In all honesty, that post was literally just to get a reaction out of people. I mean come on, I could have just scribed the guy right? Get real people.

I'll go make my war thread now, and if someone wants to quit because their 100 percent scum realm (that obviously DID FUCKING LOOT ME AND REFUSED TO SEEK DIPLOMACY) got shit-stomped, well I'm sorry, but well, go play Call of Duty, it's less fair than what I'm serving you, I guarantee that.
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|

Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests