roll call!
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: roll call!
I see, you'll have to control an NPC to take care of that huh? *smirkseses*
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: roll call!
Calis wrote:/waves
Hello, pretty familiar faces
Heeeey baaaaabeeeee *waaaaavesanagiggles*
(aww Fuckit, I'll leave the two posts, those guys are worth it lol)
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: roll call!
An freak NPC that big should actually be the rarity. Just a shame (for you) that the big one happens to be the same faith as you. Guess you'll have to attack players insteadNagash wrote:How dare the automated bastards outrank me?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
-
Dark Horse
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Re: roll call!
Yeah I'm here. Don't everyone celebrate too hard. 
Avatars Of Ascension
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: roll call!
Yeaaah! *smothers hims with wenchielovvins* Hello again!DH wrote:Don't everyone celebrate too hard
*tries ta get officallikeorsomethin*
Mav, I get what Masta says about the first war (well what I took from it anyway) - first war with Guilds returning should be from us peoples clickin de buttons, not a bot fondling pixels. (what? ;p )
How about "in the name of..?" if people wanted to play it that way? .. demigods? I dunno..Kaz wrote:There's just too much that could go wrong with creating a load of NPC's based on other people.
OhMGosh like it's '99? Then we'll need ALOT more college students in their libraries/etc & preferably in two waves around us Americans an' Canucks; the Brits an' Filipino-timezones bring fonnnnnd memories ;>Masta wrote: Now let's party like its 1999. Yeah, I went there.
.............>Lady Aria wrote: Any volunteers to re-train me?
You there Wenchie, did you come alone? *looks around* .. if so, why? ;p Where's Elfie? Call me 2072568042 ya might get G, just tell him who you are lol
p.s. Kaz, is there somethin ya can edit for the dark color scheme with its quoting in a bright box?- the white it blinds me eyeses.
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: roll call!
I'm here to play looks like there is more and more players playing guilds. Maybe the number of kingdoms will break 100 soon.
-Rob
I'm back, I think
RoT
I'm back, I think
RoT
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: roll call!
Sure, I'll have a play. Any other issues with the dark template let me know. I'm using light so am less likely to realise if there are issues.Tara wrote:p.s. Kaz, is there somethin ya can edit for the dark color scheme with its quoting in a bright box?- the white it blinds me eyeses.
[edit] ooh i see what you mean.
Code: Select all
quick test- another test
[edit 2]level1 wrote:testlevel2 wrote:testlevel3 wrote:test
Better ??
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: roll call!
Darkhorse, I'm glad you're here. I just wish I was a different faith now 
Re: roll call!
Looking at the balance - or lack of - in the game in terms of kingdoms per faith is it not worth asking for volunteers to move faith to balance things? Not quite sure how you would do it in terms of ongoing wars - maybe say that on day x there will be a period of truce where no kingdom can hit anyother kingdom and at that point kingdoms switch?
Re: roll call!
ROB!!! What's up buddy?!
I made a couple kingdoms.

I made a couple kingdoms.

Re: roll call!
What's going on HDog we need to try to bring RoT back man.
-Rob
I'm back, I think
RoT
I'm back, I think
RoT
Re: roll call!
I guess I should make kingdoms now, or something.
Formerly ISA.
Probably Human. Maybe Droben. Leto.
Probably Human. Maybe Droben. Leto.
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: roll call!
What!!
*points at Sid* I remember that guy!
*points at Sid* I remember that guy!
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: roll call!
Yeah tara. I remember you too 
I came back here with a BANG! *points to my throne*
I came back here with a BANG! *points to my throne*
- Kensington
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 am
- Location: Southend, UK
- Contact:
Re: roll call!
Kensington stared at the gates to his city, old gates, rusty gates the kind that had not been looked after in years. However, they were his gates and a spot of WD40 would not go amiss. With trepidation he edged his way back into the city, deserted streets, the peasants had long ago moved elsewhere, the thieves had found new purses and his soldiers had found new wars. Sighing at old times Kensington headed to his old headquarters in the Inn. Rats had taken over the place, bloody loads of them, 'at least there was something to eat' thought Kensington, 'better than horse or beef or whatever you want to call it'. Grabbing a piece of paper and some charcoal, Kensington laboured over his words. Finally happy he went outside and pinned it to the door.
'Back in Business'
Simples.
'Back in Business'
Simples.
Re: roll call!
Good to see you old friend 
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
- Kensington
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 am
- Location: Southend, UK
- Contact:
Re: roll call!
Been a while Gili, but it seems I have a bit more time on my hands lately!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests