BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
Lak
Lost Soul
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: Falkirk
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Lak » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 pm

GIMME MY MONEY BACK NOW!

You won't like me when I'm angry!
~LoF~ * ~FL~ * ~AoA~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~"Atama kakushite shiri kakusazu"~

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by MoP » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:08 am

Lak wrote:GIMME MY MONEY BACK NOW!

You won't like me when I'm angry!
I kinda think I will :)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Gili » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:45 am

Thieving off our LaK, damn heathen scum they will pay for it. How much did they take?
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Lak
Lost Soul
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: Falkirk
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Lak » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Erm.... I can't actually remember... mayhave been a little... may have been a lot... but it's the principle of the thing!!!

;p
~LoF~ * ~FL~ * ~AoA~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~"Atama kakushite shiri kakusazu"~

User avatar
Masta
Wayfarer
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: Behind You!
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Masta » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Nagash has been caught stealing monies from JustBlind realms. His thieves are hanging in my town square as a sign to others.

Now I ask, where is your scribe? How dare you accuse us of thieving, then be caught thieving yourself, unprovoked, and not even send a scribe with a fake explanation of what the heck you were doing in my lands!

I demand lies!

Or pie.

Anyway, I would totally declare war over this infringement of our sovereignty, but we are not even close to war-ready, especially with the 4 late-starters we have.

But know this... I will... Probably months from now... Use this as an excuse to attack completely unprovoked and seemingly without rhyme or reason!

Or I'll just, ya know, deal with it. Since Nag has twice the acreage I do, and there isn't much I can do about it, now or in the near future.

Mixed signals? Yes... Yes... Muuuuuuhahahaha! *kaff *kaff *ahem hahaha!
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|

Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Gili » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Masta wrote: I demand lies!

...
But know this... I will... Probably months from now... Use this as an excuse to attack completely unprovoked and seemingly without rhyme or reason!
Thats the Evernight way :) How quick things revert to how they were lol
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Nagash » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:58 pm

I only tried to sniff your goblin realm a bit. No money taken, just left you a few dead scoutiepouties. Weren't good at their work anyway.

But you could have a lie it you want: "I just ate a green cow". Or a pie, but for that I'd have to refer you to Barnabite lands. They make the best pies.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Masta
Wayfarer
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: Behind You!
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Masta » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Nagash wrote:I only tried to sniff your goblin realm a bit. No money taken, just left you a few dead scoutiepouties. Weren't good at their work anyway.

But you could have a lie it you want: "I just ate a green cow". Or a pie, but for that I'd have to refer you to Barnabite lands. They make the best pies.
Multiple lies! That's even better than the one lie I asked for. Thanks Naggie-poo.
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|

Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...

kenchan
Lost Soul
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by kenchan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:14 am

Lol i might have to rejoin you guys. Seems DH isn't active anymore in his kingdom lol

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Nagash » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:34 pm

No prob :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests