I've been robbed!

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

I've been robbed!

Post by Tara » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm

*Wipes tears*
....I've been SCUMMED! Someone dunstolemuhmoney!


I couldn't be happier, cuz Game On wheee! We're back at home! :mrgreen:
Hope the loot goes ta use for yas & bring on the Warparty!!
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Aeyliea
Explorer
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 am
Location: Kansas

Re: I've been robbed!

Post by Aeyliea » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:14 pm

*smokes a fat reefer* Nope. I am just using it to finance my grow operation. Thanks for askin, though.
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: I've been robbed!

Post by Jokingjoe » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:50 pm

What a dirty thief!!! :)

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: I've been robbed!

Post by Tara » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:48 pm

A dirty thief who's bogartin green profits from MY money!
You could at least share, if it's any good that is.
I mean, you DO know what yer doin with the farm right? ;p
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Aeyliea
Explorer
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 am
Location: Kansas

Re: I've been robbed!

Post by Aeyliea » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Huh? What!? I don't know....

....hey, could you pass me that bag of chips over there? Be a dear and go get 'em, thanks....
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: I've been robbed!

Post by Tara » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:59 pm

*points at Seska* Lurker! ;p
Chips? Ohh I got a pampered chef dehydrator today from a show I went to!
*hands banana chips* ... what? want apple instead?
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests