Log in problem

~ The place to come for help or advice relating to Monarchy

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
recelius
Newbling
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 am

Log in problem

Post by recelius » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:03 am

I created an account but the log-in doesn't accept my password anymore..

I clicked the link to validate my e-mail to my account before I had logged out, but that also didn't seem to send properly as it is not in my inbox.

I looked around but could not seem to find a place to reset/retrieve my password.

Could I get some help with this please?

recelius
Newbling
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 am

Re: Log in problem

Post by recelius » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:50 am

The problem seems to have resolved itself as the log in works correctly on other computers.

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Log in problem

Post by Kaz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 am

Email validation is turned off I recall.

We've switched servers a couple of times and sometime there were email issues. Was easiest to just turn the system off and remove the requirements to validate.

I have other sites on this server sending emails, but for now am leaving it turned off. If you ever need a password reset and cant work out how, just send me a PM and I'll sort it for you.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

recelius
Newbling
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 am

Re: Log in problem

Post by recelius » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:23 am

Thanks for the info.

Post Reply

Return to “New Players Area (NPA)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest