Starting off the bloodbath
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
Starting off the bloodbath
I hit Ztreem last night in an ill-fated move that has seen myself leveled by mass sorcery-action. I could not declare on his second kingdom due to the "cowardly" message and thus was left vulnerable to his counter strike. He had 2k less acres than I and equal time to get to where my build was so I am actually kind of pissed about the whole error-message thing. In beginning of game situations, I see no reason for having that rule other than for consistency. It just punished me for building more quickly but I guess I should have thought of that before I hit his first kingdom.
Anyway, IDK what will happen from here but he definitely got me back.
Anyway, IDK what will happen from here but he definitely got me back.
Omega Dawn- Founder and GM
AGM of lots of guilds
Where my homies at? (Steven, Immortality, Asch)
AGM of lots of guilds
Where my homies at? (Steven, Immortality, Asch)
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
you can gain more by offering atm, up to about 40k acres,
Warlord Death in Effect
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
you have an 85k tithepool like conquest
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
wow........
sorc kingdoms got it made.
btw how can i tell when my kobalds get in a rage?
sorc kingdoms got it made.
btw how can i tell when my kobalds get in a rage?
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
looking at the code the message should read
Your forces have returned from battle: They went berserk.
.. rest of news
Your forces have returned from battle: They went berserk.
.. rest of news
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
Another guy, WildBill, decided to land grab one of my kingdoms. I took him down but again the game will not let me declare on his other kingdom. He has initiated contact and I can't even hit the dude. Is there a way to change the rules so that if someone hits your kingdom you can hit both them and their other kingdom? It seems absurd that I cannot properly retaliate again because his kingdom is smaller than mine.
Omega Dawn- Founder and GM
AGM of lots of guilds
Where my homies at? (Steven, Immortality, Asch)
AGM of lots of guilds
Where my homies at? (Steven, Immortality, Asch)
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
I kind of feel that in bloodbath there shouldnt be any "fairness" code. Hence the name.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
Haven't played yet, but will at some point when real life isn't so busy. And i agree Mav. I feel like alts would be useful, but i didn't think that far ahead, so my kingdoms have my name.
I agree with Oedi, not sure how hard that would be to code in and if it'll get done, but makes sense that you should be able to hit pairs if one hits you.
I agree with Oedi, not sure how hard that would be to code in and if it'll get done, but makes sense that you should be able to hit pairs if one hits you.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
After a couple days of calm and what I understood was peace, Ztreem invaded one of my kingdoms today for some reason. If this were solo I would bitch about him violating our peace. This isn't solo and I had 300 turns to work with so I just took down his lower kingdom with my kingdom he had hit and then took some of my land back on my other kingdom. Unfortunately I didn't fully break his larger kingdom and 4saken will have to back me up later. With the Angies being quite pesky at the moment, Mav gets all the time in the world to sit up there and build 
Omega Dawn- Founder and GM
AGM of lots of guilds
Where my homies at? (Steven, Immortality, Asch)
AGM of lots of guilds
Where my homies at? (Steven, Immortality, Asch)
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
Well I sit and watched for a while and chose to just anchor oedi. but i could not let my allie fall so when he asked me, I came to help.
Zs kingdom is in a wreck at the moment.
My goblin got to wear the crown for just a sec and he liked it.
If someone would start a rp therad i like to bring in my leaders to have some fun.
I like to get some rp out of this game since i know its going to get wild... soon....
Zs kingdom is in a wreck at the moment.
My goblin got to wear the crown for just a sec and he liked it.
If someone would start a rp therad i like to bring in my leaders to have some fun.
I like to get some rp out of this game since i know its going to get wild... soon....
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
well looks like mav started it.
but let see if i can do anything to him. but he hs took me way down and not sure i can pull out of this one.
but let see if i can do anything to him. but he hs took me way down and not sure i can pull out of this one.
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
I had every intention of just building and seeing what happened. The problem was/is that it became apparent that I was soon to be outnumbered because most of the active kingdoms are Leto.
When you tithed your money, you jumped ahead of me in total land and that in all reality was the end of my kingdoms. No way would I have had a chance if I was outnumbered and had less land.
That being said I completely screwed up in my attack, but seems I will overcome that.
When you tithed your money, you jumped ahead of me in total land and that in all reality was the end of my kingdoms. No way would I have had a chance if I was outnumbered and had less land.
That being said I completely screwed up in my attack, but seems I will overcome that.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
Seems that Mickal has obliterated Shred's non-active kingdoms.
Its just me against the world.
Its just me against the world.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
2 declares over the last 24 hours, at least things are starting to get interesting.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
I was originally going to put NPC's into bloodbath, but held off initially as you seem to be having fun without them. Let me know if you want them added.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
Re: Starting off the bloodbath
I can go either way with NPCs. Giving them could give us a shot at catching Mav. But i like the idea of having one of the games free of them.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests