I never thought that I would be
So addicted to you
On top, underneath, on the side of you
Better yet baby inside of you
Love the way you're just flowin' down
And I can feel it all around
In the front, in the back of you
Ooh I love the taste of you
Girl you know what I'm talking about
Peaches and cream
I need it cause you know that I'm a fiend
Gettin' freaky in my Bentley limousine
It's even better when it's with ice cream
Know what I mean
So there I was in the 4x4 cruisin' down the mountain, half shaft deep in a blowie....
When I ran over a possum.
That is all.
Oh...peaches and cream.
Moderator: Staff
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Oh...peaches and cream.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Oh...peaches and cream.
What in the
Re: Oh...peaches and cream.
Nato, do you even have to ask anymore?
I'm sure he is off on some crazy tangent and will bring in a somewhat reasonable conversation... somehow. But bringing up old songs like that? I don't know...So for now I will just say..
Spammer.
I'm sure he is off on some crazy tangent and will bring in a somewhat reasonable conversation... somehow. But bringing up old songs like that? I don't know...So for now I will just say..
Spammer.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Oh...peaches and cream.
Are ya serious?
I need a REASON to post that? I just thought it was kinda funny.... but now you are all bursting my bubbles.
I need a REASON to post that? I just thought it was kinda funny.... but now you are all bursting my bubbles.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest