Going to Mississippi/Alabama
Moderator: Staff
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
I get to see Grunt in three days!!
~bounces~
~bounces~
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
i'm jealous Grunt gets to have drinks with a hot-smart redhead.
toast one for me
toast one for me
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
I don't know, Owly. He called me last night and said he was going to gamble.
I live in Reno, I know how that goes. Guy gets on a slot machine, and he doesn't notice the double D's trying to get his attention, even if they're stuck in his face.
I live in Reno, I know how that goes. Guy gets on a slot machine, and he doesn't notice the double D's trying to get his attention, even if they're stuck in his face.
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
i don't gamble or drink if'n i was faced with double D'si think i'd notice......
i hope you guys have fun i didn't know you lived in reno, me you and maven should set something up one day and have a mini bash.
i hope you guys have fun i didn't know you lived in reno, me you and maven should set something up one day and have a mini bash.
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
I plan to visit there again soon.
I have a lot of friends there - lived there for almost 10 years.
I have a lot of friends there - lived there for almost 10 years.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
huh uh. no caling it a bash of any sort. But yuppers, I live here, Jez did and so did Sylandra. And i even know the places that you can walk outside at night without fear (hint if it is a casino on Virginia street it is in a gangbanging neighborhood, I don't care HOW shiney the lights are) plus with all the casinos opened in Cali now, the ones here make really good deals.
So if anyone wants to get together simply because they can't believe I don't actually have horns, I am alwaus here. Just bought a place so i am here for good.
So if anyone wants to get together simply because they can't believe I don't actually have horns, I am alwaus here. Just bought a place so i am here for good.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
er, not bash a friendly get together.......
As far as walking down the street at night is risky where i am at. not three doors down from where i live last night had a sort of home invasion. They throw a brick through the front window but they didn't go inside. i think it was just young punks trying to entertain themselfs.......
As far as walking down the street at night is risky where i am at. not three doors down from where i live last night had a sort of home invasion. They throw a brick through the front window but they didn't go inside. i think it was just young punks trying to entertain themselfs.......
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
meh, where *I* live our biggest threat is coyotes getting pets.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
i watch the tv show 'cops' and beg to differ. i seen a coyote once. You know this is going to sound crazy but the other day or two ago i seen a wild rabbit, i didn't know there was any wild life left in Vegas/Henderson......
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
LOL, I dun live in town. I live in Lemmon Valley. Only the post office still calls it Reno. Washoe County is HUGE. The nearest store is over a mile away and outside of the asshats who show up for the air show it is quiet here.
Oh, and those fucking Burning Man freaks. GAWD how I hate them. When you watch a police van have to be called to take care of these shop lifting asshats at every store you go to it gets old. OH so old. They are NOT the peace loe and hippy crap bullshit you see (which honest to God would be bad enough) they are thugs in Birkenstocks. Shoplifter in patchouli.
We have wild rabbits, quail and deer in my driveway on a regular basis. Oh how I despise deer.
Oh, and those fucking Burning Man freaks. GAWD how I hate them. When you watch a police van have to be called to take care of these shop lifting asshats at every store you go to it gets old. OH so old. They are NOT the peace loe and hippy crap bullshit you see (which honest to God would be bad enough) they are thugs in Birkenstocks. Shoplifter in patchouli.
We have wild rabbits, quail and deer in my driveway on a regular basis. Oh how I despise deer.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
Had a marvelous time in Mississippi.
Grunt's a hottie!
Looking forward to that spider hunt.
Grunt's a hottie!
Looking forward to that spider hunt.
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
No ax murders occurred altho we did talk about machetes
The double Ds kept my attention not the slot machines
Anyone wishing to join in on a spider hunt next June let me know
The double Ds kept my attention not the slot machines
Anyone wishing to join in on a spider hunt next June let me know
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
I'll bring extra headlamps if people want to go out in a canoe at night and hunt for spiders.
You see a whole different world in the wild at night.
But I must say, June seems so far away!
I had a blast, Grunt. If I hadn't made a promise to the band to tape their show ...
But I'm an honorable gal. I keep my promises.
You see a whole different world in the wild at night.
But I must say, June seems so far away!
I had a blast, Grunt. If I hadn't made a promise to the band to tape their show ...
But I'm an honorable gal. I keep my promises.
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
i might be able to fly out there, lets see who's going firstGrunt wrote:No ax murders occurred altho we did talk about machetes
The double Ds kept my attention not the slot machines
Anyone wishing to join in on a spider hunt next June let me know
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
hell even if nobody else is comming i'll think i might go, it be an adventure and it's not like i have anybody to take care of anymore, or any responsiblity......
Altho if we find any spiders i might suddenly run away screaming like a 13 year old school girl
Altho if we find any spiders i might suddenly run away screaming like a 13 year old school girl
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
Bank on it, Owly. Because we ARE going to find spiders. I'm very, very good at it, and fishing spiders tend to have healthy populations. We are going to find spiders, and lots of them.if we find any spiders i might suddenly run away screaming like a 13 year old school girl
Does it help that we're going out at night? All you will see is the greenish eyeshine of the spiders as we come upon them. I, and maybe Grunt, will be doing the spider wrangling.
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
Spiders and snakes do not bother me at all
I will promise some fresh blue crabs also
I will promise some fresh blue crabs also
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
Grunt's good in the woods or in a canoe, I've spent enough pleasant time out with him in those settings to know!
Where are you going spider hunting?
Where are you going spider hunting?
The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.
Re: Going to Mississippi/Alabama
Somewhere near Grunt's place.
He's there to keep me alive. I can collect spiders, but I'm rather reckless about it. I really don't know how to outrun a gator or outswim a water moccasin. Didn't have to worry about those critters when I was collecting spiders in the northern midwest.
He's there to keep me alive. I can collect spiders, but I'm rather reckless about it. I really don't know how to outrun a gator or outswim a water moccasin. Didn't have to worry about those critters when I was collecting spiders in the northern midwest.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests