Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nato » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Wedding crashers!

"Who are those people?"
"OH GOD THE INTERNET IS HERE"


Mav, your prediction is FREAKY.

User avatar
Captain Ron
Lost Soul
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Captain Ron » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Congrats Atla. I wish you guys all the success you can stand.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!

Appolyon
Lost Soul
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: The other side of useful

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Appolyon » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:48 am

she's a russian spy donchaknow, inflitrating teh top levels of the marines with her trusty robot sidekick gabriel.

gratz atla, just goes to show that if you fish long and hard enough with enough rohypnol and promise to feed the fish's snow habit regularly, don't let her meet any of your friends and stuff, there's a fish for everyone!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by owly » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:28 am

i often found myself wondering about you atla i hoped you was doing good i knew you found somebody and i hoped it lasted, well the pictures you posted eased my mind. you are truly blessed my friend you have someone to share your life with i had that once and took it for granted. Even tho i have a girlfriend now it's notthe same as my soulmate. May happiness find it's way into every cranny of your soul and you and your girlfriend live long healthy lives together......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Gili » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 am

nice. congrats Atla :)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Atla » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:03 am

Yep, Mav was right... Can ya believe it? :p

Of course none of your are invited.

That'd be like inviting my old high school self to my wedding. I'd be like, "Hey yeah - you! You're... 'cool'. But you gotta sit in the back row and not talk to me."

Just kidding, I'd love to invite ya. But chances are, only Nato and Mav would come. (Hey Mav - YOU can bang her in the horse stall.... Do Liberals just do missionary?)

Cause we're getting hitched(pun intended) at a horse ranch.

Yeah, we rock like that.

It's all about the boot knockin'.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nato » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:38 pm

I'm sorry, you think LIBERALS only do missionary? I'm pretty sure conservatives only do missionary and exclusively for procreation. Liberals do it in the butt.

In any case, I am taking this as an invitation. It's BYOB, right?

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Sturm » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Nato wrote:I'm pretty sure conservatives only do missionary and exclusively for procreation.
:shock: ..Where do you get such misguided affirmations?
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nagash » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 am

Nato wrote:I'm pretty sure conservatives only do missionary and exclusively for procreation.

QFT
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nether » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 am

Congrats
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Raknarak » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Woot! Gratz, Atla!
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Atla » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Nato wrote:Liberals do it in the butt.

In any case, I am taking this as an invitation.
I'll be there in 6 hours!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Lare
Lost Soul
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 am
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Lare » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Um... I'm coming too, duh.

Besides.. I know a piece of the puzzle that makes this the most not-want-to-miss wedding ever.

PS. I gave you my new number, you don't have to be afraid of getting the angry chick who wishes she were as popular as me, anymore. SO CALL!

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Silverwolfe » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:46 am

Congrats man... I wish you the best of luck, and will pray that the military marriage curse does not befall you.
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Atla » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Besides.. I know a piece of the puzzle that makes this the most not-want-to-miss wedding ever.
That's been DE-BUNKED! And I had forgotten all about telling you that.

:p

And... resend number. I never put it in my phone. Doh!

Silverwolfe - We ought to be pretty good. But I'm working on my name as a Tramp Stamp....
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nether » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:36 am

your chick looks like Winona Ryder
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by owly » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:46 am

low blow
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Atla » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:34 pm

I'm...not sure how to take that...
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Lare
Lost Soul
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 am
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Lare » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Atla wrote:
Besides.. I know a piece of the puzzle that makes this the most not-want-to-miss wedding ever.
That's been DE-BUNKED! And I had forgotten all about telling you that.

Of course you told me. And it made that the best day ever. I will never believe anything other than what you told me... til you can prove otherwise :)

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nether » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:07 am

dude Winona Ryder is hot as hell, there are things that i would do to that woman that are illegal in mexico
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests