So who still plays WoW?
Moderator: Staff
So who still plays WoW?
So.. who still plays WoW out there?
I just started back up, found out all my friends on my server are gone.
I've got a level 80 DK or a level 64 Druid I can transfers Alliance side, or a level 70something Paladin horde side.
I don't really want to get into a full time raid guild.. just a guild were I can chill withpeople while I play.
I just started back up, found out all my friends on my server are gone.
I've got a level 80 DK or a level 64 Druid I can transfers Alliance side, or a level 70something Paladin horde side.
I don't really want to get into a full time raid guild.. just a guild were I can chill withpeople while I play.
Re: So who still plays WoW?
i semi-play. but tend to do a month or two max. then go back to eve for 6 months, then repeat 
but im on EU Bloodhoof
but im on EU Bloodhoof
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: So who still plays WoW?
People with too much spendible cash and no sexual partner for 500, Alex.
What? This wasn't trivia? ;>
What? This wasn't trivia? ;>
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: So who still plays WoW?
I have not logged on to either of my accounts for a year, but had to fight to keep one last month after some twat hacked it to hand off gold with. I am afraid to see what all my 70 DK and Priest DON'T have now.
And Maven? Quityerbitchin'. Not everyone uses online games to make their family homeless, or continue to live in their parents basement while the world moves on above them, and/or pretend to get laid by perfect strangers...just most of them is all.
And Maven? Quityerbitchin'. Not everyone uses online games to make their family homeless, or continue to live in their parents basement while the world moves on above them, and/or pretend to get laid by perfect strangers...just most of them is all.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Re: So who still plays WoW?
i think portia still plays. she posts on fb sometimes about it
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: So who still plays WoW?
I tried to get Venus to talk to me on Facebook once but she says in the real world shes to cool to talk to me. go figure...
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: So who still plays WoW?
Nether, she is too cool to talk to you here too.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: So who still plays WoW?
I never started playing WoW. Deliberately. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: So who still plays WoW?
Same here. I loaded Evercrack. I took one look and said "ewwwwwwww.... hack 'n slash" unloaded it and gave the disk away. My one and only experiece with those types of games. Give me a good old fashioned text based game any day.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: So who still plays WoW?
I'm on Archimonde.
80 DK
80 Paladin
Still running CoS (Circle of Souls, SOUL whatever you want to call it.)
We been rockin' since 1997. Most of our old crew has come back to WoW since everything else blows.
Played Warhammer for awhile, Champions for a short time..don't even think we are going to go to Star Wars.
80 DK
80 Paladin
Still running CoS (Circle of Souls, SOUL whatever you want to call it.)
We been rockin' since 1997. Most of our old crew has come back to WoW since everything else blows.
Played Warhammer for awhile, Champions for a short time..don't even think we are going to go to Star Wars.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: So who still plays WoW?
Alliance or Horde?Teanos wrote:I'm on Archimonde.
80 DK
80 Paladin
Still running CoS (Circle of Souls, SOUL whatever you want to call it.)
We been rockin' since 1997. Most of our old crew has come back to WoW since everything else blows.
Played Warhammer for awhile, Champions for a short time..don't even think we are going to go to Star Wars.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: So who still plays WoW?
Hey guys, I just got this shit in my email, which is a JOKE to all who know me, but just a heads up:
Needless to say do NOT go to that link. Ah hell, just in case I will mess it up.Greetings,
An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the
account in question is being sold or traded.
As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here:
WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement
and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here:
WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use
The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the
action to be taken against your account.
If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can,
and will be suspended/closed/or terminated. In order to keep this from occurring,
you should immediately verify that you are the account.
To verify your identity please visit the following webpage:
http://don't go here
Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter,
and your continued interest in World of Warcraft.
Blizzard Entertainment Inc Account Administration Team
P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623
Blizzard Entertainmen
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: So who still plays WoW?
I get those about twice a week.
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: So who still plays WoW?
Hehe, i get about 3 or 4 fake warcraft scam emails a day now. What makes it funny is that I've never even played the game.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: So who still plays WoW?
Same here Kaz. I wouldn't play it if it were the last game on earth. I have watched others and it just looks boring as HELL!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: So who still plays WoW?
Lady Maven wrote:Nether, she is too cool to talk to you here too.
That might have hurt if it came from anyone else
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: So who still plays WoW?
I played the 15 day free trial to see what the fuss is about...does that count?
No-a-days, I play either Mount&Blade, or old school Elder Scrolls Oblivion. That's it for video games.
I have no free time. 10 hour work days, than gym, than girlfriend, than sleep. That's all I got time for.
No-a-days, I play either Mount&Blade, or old school Elder Scrolls Oblivion. That's it for video games.
I have no free time. 10 hour work days, than gym, than girlfriend, than sleep. That's all I got time for.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: So who still plays WoW?
Well, T, I'd come play over there, but I hate PVP realms. Well, I hate leveling on PVP realms, and I am an altaholic.
I'm downloading a program called Pwnboxer so I can run two WoW clients and using Refer-a-friend leveling. It broadcasts key and mouse strokes from one client to another. Should be interested. I can play two (or up to five) characters at the sametime
I'm downloading a program called Pwnboxer so I can run two WoW clients and using Refer-a-friend leveling. It broadcasts key and mouse strokes from one client to another. Should be interested. I can play two (or up to five) characters at the sametime
Re: So who still plays WoW?
I've played the trial. Other than that nope. Too time consuming for me.
Angelique
Open for business
Scummer
Scouting your kingdom since the beginning of time
Open for business
Scummer
Scouting your kingdom since the beginning of time
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests