Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

Will you Submit?

Yes.
0
No votes
No.
4
18%
Whips and chains?
1
5%
Wtf, mate?
2
9%
YES, I SUBMIT!!!!! OOOO YEAH!
1
5%
all caps suck.
1
5%
'Allo! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! Prepare to die!
10
45%
Rube was cooler. "Peanut"
3
14%
 
Total votes: 22

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Raknarak » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:49 pm

I'm Raknarak.







Oh! You want more? Ok. I'm married to a great woman who has had many reasons to kill me in my sleep, but loves me as much as I love her. I have 3.5 kids(Don't you hate people that count kids that way?). 2 girls, 1 boy(I will hurt whomever makes that reference) and 1 Whoknows. I live in The Boring Unknown, we just call it Western Kansas. I tend to ramble a lot, making me crappy at debates, but the perfect distraction for when you want to get the flag(Halo 2 reference). I am a bit of a gamer. I play bass guitar. I enjoy most types of music. I have a warped sense of humor that I can usually hide, but this place tends to draw out some of it.

Want to know more? Reply to my ad with a pic of yourself and we'll see what happens! XOXO
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Immigrant » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:45 am

...not my type (no mention of long walks on the beach - deal breaker)

wb!

So the .5 is a bun in the oven? Congrats!

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Tara » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 am

I know I'm late but, I voted for the whips n' chains. We'll talk later.
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Vox
Wayfarer
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 am
Contact:

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Vox » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:17 am

I voted for the whips n' chains. We'll talk later.



Promises promises, do you always have to be such a tease? ;p
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Tara » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:27 am

hmm..yes! however.. ;p~
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Nagash » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Rumour has it that our beloved Tara's lashes can kill a man. And that's not just her eyelashes... :shock:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Sakkara
Newbling
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Sakkara » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Tara's lashes have nothing on mine :twisted:

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Raknarak » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:06 am

I completely forgot I made this thread, and I've been running around on my Soup alt. *Shakes head*

Immigrant... Yuppers, .5 is the little bun in the oven. Thankee!

Tara... *Winks* Call me.

Sakkie... *HUGGERS* HIYA!
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Tara » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:35 am

....I would call yas, right now, if I had yer fuckin number, asshole! pffft!

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Tara » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:46 am

Sakkara wrote:Tara's lashes have nothing on mine :twisted:
Damn right! I learned from the best wench right there!! *snugglies up with Sakkie*-hey lady, how yew dooin? *giggles*...I heard someone around here doesn't know wtf a barcalounger is....can yas imagine!?
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by owly » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:59 pm

barcalounger isn't that the singing of sea songs? i bet i'm wrong.....
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Venus » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:28 pm

i know what it is!!!
:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Nagash » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:59 am

Furniture with 1920s design (damn, it's ugly :P)?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by MoP » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Be a bit friendlier for Venus, Naggie. He's having a tough time already and it's not his fault he's from the 1920s.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Nagash » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:45 pm

His being old doesn't account for his bad taste. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by MoP » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:01 pm

But it does explain his horrid design.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Raknarak » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:15 am

I know what a Barcalounger is! *ROFL* That Old Man Rak-impersonator at the NPP Inn (Go there! Join the fun!) doesn't know gis head from a hole in the ground!!!!!

Tara... Hmmm... If I give you my number, do you promise to call me and breathe heavy, drunk text me, and send random pictures that I may or may not know wtf the subject was?

Nag and MoP... I am so tempted to invest in a taser specially made for the two of you, but I just can't actually do it. It's like watching two sugared up intelligent kids running through a toy store. I just can't wait to see what is coming next. Though, I imagine that the sitter (Venus) may end up whooping some arse, soon. Then again, maybe I'm waiting to see that, too. *ROFL*

Owly... Wasn't the singing of sea songs banned in most countries after the advent of auto-tuning?

Man, I love this site.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:24 am

When you speak of Venus' arse which is going to sit on me, I get this strange, warm feeling in my pants...


Does that make me bisexual?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 am

No, but a lot of other things do.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Hi. I'm Bob Kevoi... Raknarak! I'm Raknarak!

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:29 am

Oh yeah...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest