Picture thread
Moderator: Staff
- Droevig
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 10:24 pm
- Location: Peeing in your Backyard BABY!!!!
Re: Picture thread
Did you notice my hair colour MOP ??
I can't count that high, I've only got 10 fingers and my toes are too confusing
I can't count that high, I've only got 10 fingers and my toes are too confusing
Pillowed footsteps dig my grave
"True friends stab you in the front ~ Oscar Wilde"
"True friends stab you in the front ~ Oscar Wilde"
Re: Picture thread
I like my 6 strings. No more, no less
And hi stryfey <3
And hi stryfey <3
Re: Picture thread
Here's my spouse of of almost 22 years, the only one like this Jackson made. Took almost 9 months from order/payment to delivery, but they certainly delivered. Frets are for the weak =P


The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.
Re: Picture thread
**genuflects**
Much respect Wretch! Seen them around on rare occasion, but never played one of those fretless wonders.
Dream stick for Christmas if any of you are interested in making this musician a happy man indeed (of course you'd have to steal it since it's still a one-of-a-kind creation as far as I know, but I promise not to tell anyone heh):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcZ7Deu0V9A
Much respect Wretch! Seen them around on rare occasion, but never played one of those fretless wonders.
Dream stick for Christmas if any of you are interested in making this musician a happy man indeed (of course you'd have to steal it since it's still a one-of-a-kind creation as far as I know, but I promise not to tell anyone heh):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcZ7Deu0V9A
Re: Picture thread
i didn't notice that link you left immigrannt wicked cool i watched it twice now
edit/cool picture droevig nice hair color
edit 2/this thread should become a sticky so way down the road new members can share thier pictures with us.........
edit/cool picture droevig nice hair color
edit 2/this thread should become a sticky so way down the road new members can share thier pictures with us.........
i know what you said about my Momma
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Picture thread
I like the hair color as well. Let's see another though! You covered your face and all those old pictures are archived! I can't be expected to dig through all that! It took me 20 minutes to find this picture!Droevig wrote:Ppl have already seen me during the Mr/Ms Evernight contest but sure, this is from January is that recent enough?
(I know I cheated I covered my face) BUHA!
Also, Lare, still cute as ever.
I'll see if I can find any of JUST me, I doubt it somehow... Maybe an old navy picture and then some more recent eh?

This is from years ago, when I was on the ship, Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69)! However, I couldn't locate any right now of me in my dress whites or anything cool like that... So I'll try to locate one of those CDs later and upload a nice classic Sailor pic.

That's from late May. So, pretty recent. Yeah, my hair is dyed black. I was tired of that sandy blonde / brown / wtf color is it, color... Anyway, isn't my sweetheart just darling? She's the best
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
Re: Picture thread
There didn't seem to be alot of pic posting in the Comments thread (leave it to me to post first and read the thread second ~ Hayuck!) so I am re-posting this here...
Hi all!
So since most people who have ever seen me here last did see me, I have lost 100 lbs. Took me four years, but I did it. I am happy with the results and I know they show success if only cuz Maven prays daily for me to get fat again! She is bitchy like that.
I had two back surgeries since March and am looking at having another in the next couple weeks, so I look like crunched up christ on a rye cracker at present. As soon as I feel better...or as soon as the pain meds wear off enough for me to be able to focus a camera, I will post a new one. In the meantime, here are ones from February of the this year, last year, and the year before:
February 2010
February 2009
February 2008
Good to see you all again!
Hi all!
So since most people who have ever seen me here last did see me, I have lost 100 lbs. Took me four years, but I did it. I am happy with the results and I know they show success if only cuz Maven prays daily for me to get fat again! She is bitchy like that.
I had two back surgeries since March and am looking at having another in the next couple weeks, so I look like crunched up christ on a rye cracker at present. As soon as I feel better...or as soon as the pain meds wear off enough for me to be able to focus a camera, I will post a new one. In the meantime, here are ones from February of the this year, last year, and the year before:
February 2010
February 2009
February 2008
Good to see you all again!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Re: Picture thread
I met a guy here in Sacramento who plays blues on a chapman stick, and it is for sale on special order (noy sure of the details), Immigrant. Had I not seen this thread I would have thought it was some new type of scitar or something. Very cool. Wouldn't mind owning one myself.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Re: Picture thread
I have those reno bash 2000 pictures somewhere. I'm amazed to see quite a few names I recognize.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
