Picture thread

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Droevig
Lost Soul
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 10:24 pm
Location: Peeing in your Backyard BABY!!!!

Re: Picture thread

Post by Droevig » Mon May 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Did you notice my hair colour MOP ??

I can't count that high, I've only got 10 fingers and my toes are too confusing
Pillowed footsteps dig my grave
"True friends stab you in the front ~ Oscar Wilde"

User avatar
Lare
Lost Soul
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 am
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by Lare » Sat May 22, 2010 3:32 pm

I like my 6 strings. No more, no less :)

And hi stryfey <3

User avatar
Wretch
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: The Redneck Riviera

Re: Picture thread

Post by Wretch » Sat May 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Here's my spouse of of almost 22 years, the only one like this Jackson made. Took almost 9 months from order/payment to delivery, but they certainly delivered. Frets are for the weak =P

Image
The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Picture thread

Post by Immigrant » Sun May 23, 2010 7:43 pm

**genuflects**

Much respect Wretch! Seen them around on rare occasion, but never played one of those fretless wonders.

Dream stick for Christmas if any of you are interested in making this musician a happy man indeed (of course you'd have to steal it since it's still a one-of-a-kind creation as far as I know, but I promise not to tell anyone heh):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcZ7Deu0V9A

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by owly » Fri May 28, 2010 5:52 am

i didn't notice that link you left immigrannt wicked cool i watched it twice now

edit/cool picture droevig nice hair color

edit 2/this thread should become a sticky so way down the road new members can share thier pictures with us.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by DeviusZwei » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:47 am

Droevig wrote:Ppl have already seen me during the Mr/Ms Evernight contest but sure, this is from January is that recent enough?

(I know I cheated I covered my face) BUHA!

Image
I like the hair color as well. Let's see another though! You covered your face and all those old pictures are archived! I can't be expected to dig through all that! It took me 20 minutes to find this picture!

Also, Lare, still cute as ever.

I'll see if I can find any of JUST me, I doubt it somehow... Maybe an old navy picture and then some more recent eh?

Image

This is from years ago, when I was on the ship, Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69)! However, I couldn't locate any right now of me in my dress whites or anything cool like that... So I'll try to locate one of those CDs later and upload a nice classic Sailor pic.

Image

That's from late May. So, pretty recent. Yeah, my hair is dyed black. I was tired of that sandy blonde / brown / wtf color is it, color... Anyway, isn't my sweetheart just darling? She's the best :D
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Picture thread

Post by Sylandra » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:26 am

There didn't seem to be alot of pic posting in the Comments thread (leave it to me to post first and read the thread second ~ Hayuck!) so I am re-posting this here...

Hi all!

So since most people who have ever seen me here last did see me, I have lost 100 lbs. Took me four years, but I did it. I am happy with the results and I know they show success if only cuz Maven prays daily for me to get fat again! She is bitchy like that.
I had two back surgeries since March and am looking at having another in the next couple weeks, so I look like crunched up christ on a rye cracker at present. As soon as I feel better...or as soon as the pain meds wear off enough for me to be able to focus a camera, I will post a new one. In the meantime, here are ones from February of the this year, last year, and the year before:

February 2010

February 2009

February 2008

Good to see you all again!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by owly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 am

Your cute ;) thanks for sharing

Edit/BTW wb
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Picture thread

Post by Sylandra » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 am

I met a guy here in Sacramento who plays blues on a chapman stick, and it is for sale on special order (noy sure of the details), Immigrant. Had I not seen this thread I would have thought it was some new type of scitar or something. Very cool. Wouldn't mind owning one myself.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

divx
Newbling
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:01 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by divx » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 am

I have those reno bash 2000 pictures somewhere. I'm amazed to see quite a few names I recognize.

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest