WHAM it up!

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Zathrus
Lost Soul
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Location: Upstate NY
Contact:

WHAM it up!

Post by Zathrus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:00 am

Hey guys, I've got WHAM up and running, and is Leto. Would love to see a few folks join up, and I intend to get at least one RP thread going this age if any and all would care to contribute! It's been ages since I've done any creative writing or RP and would love to have some interaction. I know the Guilds section usually is reserved for guild war banter, but we can have some storytelling too!

Looking forward to the age :)
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: WHAM it up!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 am

Good to be working with you guys. :-)
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: WHAM it up!

Post by Tara » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:46 am

Finally, a man in uniform!
Hiii Zathrus! I hope ya keep that same icon for a while, it makes me smile =)
"WTF is this shit?" hehe welcome back dearie!
Leto y'say? Even better! I can come ta play an' not worry about cleaning up! wooooo!

Anyone outta npp yet? :mrgreen:
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: WHAM it up!

Post by Jokingjoe » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:54 am

Ah..Captain Picard-my favorite!

User avatar
Zathrus
Lost Soul
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Location: Upstate NY
Contact:

Re: WHAM it up!

Post by Zathrus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Tara wrote:Finally, a man in uniform!
Hiii Zathrus! I hope ya keep that same icon for a while, it makes me smile =)
Oh, don't worry. I'll have it a while. It was my icon from before I left a few years ago and Kaz kindly dug it up for me :) I'm rather fond of it so I'm not having any plans to get rid of it any time soon unless I find an even better one.

Reylan, nice to see you too, it's been way too long.

Joe, I think Picard will always be my favorite Trek captain, even over Kirk.
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: WHAM it up!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:59 pm

What about Janeway!?!?!??!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Zathrus
Lost Soul
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Location: Upstate NY
Contact:

Re: WHAM it up!

Post by Zathrus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:What about Janeway!?!?!??!
"There's COFFEE in that nebula!" is admittedly one of my favorite Trek quotes. Janeway was good too, I just liked Picard the most, sorry Reylan :P
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: WHAM it up!

Post by Tara » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:46 pm

I never liked Janeway's hairstyle. And wasn't there a black guy somewhere too? Or was that another spin-off show? hmm
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Zathrus
Lost Soul
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Location: Upstate NY
Contact:

Re: WHAM it up!

Post by Zathrus » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:11 am

Commander, then Captain Sisko...from Star Trek : Deep Space Nine. He was pretty good too!
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!

User avatar
Carlos Danger
Wayfarer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

Re: WHAM it up!

Post by Carlos Danger » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:14 am

Picard is most certainly the best with Kirk a distant second.

Good luck with the guild
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: WHAM it up!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:51 am

I only liked the DS9 cast. Major Kira was amazingly hot. Odo was funny. Quark was great. Bashir/O'Brien crack me up. Especially the baseball episode.
Doctor Bashir: What are you eating?
Chief O'Brien: I'm not eating, I'm chewing.
Doctor Bashir: Chewing what?
Chief O'Brien: Gum. It's traditional. I had the replicator create me some.
Doctor Bashir: They just chewed it?
Chief O'Brien: No, they infused the gum with flavor.
Doctor Bashir: What did you infuse it with?
Chief O'Brien: Scotch.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest