EMPIRE Strikes LAW

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: EMPIRE Strikes LAW

Post by Gili » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:05 am

Hopefully this thread is cooling down a bit :)

LAW i think you could have helped your cause by starting the War Thread with an accurate title, and more importantly some waffle for justification of your down hit. We(poo) did a dodgy hit recently and attempted to justify it in the opening post, it gave the community a chance to judge us on our actions...had it bit deemed not good enough the other guilds would step in. Had you started your thread with "We've hit Empire as they've been seen burning and looting in our realms" then i doubt anyone would have said a word.

I felt that POO was stuck in a hard place as we don't want to see how allies wronged and as the big guild in the faith(well i guess just the only other guild) its our duty to step in when faith determines it. Its hard to decipher whats going on with different reasons being thrown about. Doesn't help that Seska's posts tend to be angry anyway, but looking at his RL issues i guess thats no wonder.

Once this shit calms down i'll try and persuade some members of POO to branch off so we can have two guilds back in Leto again.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

Fireslash
First Centurion
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:40 am
Contact:

Re: EMPIRE Strikes LAW

Post by Fireslash » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:34 pm

i updated every heathen in the fucking game when i scouted till i ran out of turns

but ya, i restarted my droben then said fuck it, this shit really isn't worth it anymore

good luck guys, i'm out

~Fire

Dauthi
Traveler
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Re: EMPIRE Strikes LAW

Post by Dauthi » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:56 pm

psst,

Fire and Seska Come join me. Play for kills not for rank... see how much more enjoyable this game truely is.

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: EMPIRE Strikes LAW

Post by Aeropagitica » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:31 am

Yikes, Fire. I hope my posturing and threatening didn't add to your quitting. I was just talking a big game.
VIVA NIR!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: EMPIRE Strikes LAW

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Fuck this, I ain't even going to read this shit anymore. I held my temper as long as I could, but you may as well just fucking ban me right now. End transmission. Have a great fucking life.
Same old Seska, posts 5 times about how he is quitting. "Did everyone hear me this time? Because I am quitting!"

I don't really care if this thread has calmed down, I knew this sort of thing would happened the moment I saw Seska running a guild. He is a great GM, from what I hear, far better than my meager understanding of the game. His one flaw, excitability. At least that is what I think. At the end of the day, is anyone really surprised?

Let us not all bite our nails thinking that this may be the end of Monarchy Guilds as we know it. Also, let us not all stand on pins and needles when a known melodramatic has an episode on the Boards because someone pooped in his Cheerios.

How would I know this? I tended to do the same thing back in the day. I just don't care much now because I am playing an interactive game where the situation and landscape of the game can change quickly. Maybe we need a warning label like World of Warcraft has! Last age, we were on top and got stomped on by BOTH Leto and Barnabas. We stayed in the game. We grumbled a bit at the numbers posted by Seska, but we didn't quit.

I had more, but who cares, this will just serve to piss off Seska more.

:reylan:
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: EMPIRE Strikes LAW

Post by Tara » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:27 am

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:I don't really care if this thread has calmed down...
Let us not all bite our nails thinking that this may be the end of Monarchy Guilds as we know it.
Also, let us not all stand on pins and needles when a known melodramatic has an episode on the Boards because someone pooped in his Cheerios.
POOP!? Since when did the Cheerios get POOPed in?!?
I always thought y'guys just pee'd in eachother's Cherrios... or is it wheatbran these days? ... no no Kellogg's SmartStart!

/Image




:mrgreen:
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: EMPIRE Strikes LAW

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Nowadays it is definitely wheatbran.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests