BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
GIMME MY MONEY BACK NOW!
You won't like me when I'm angry!
You won't like me when I'm angry!
~LoF~ * ~FL~ * ~AoA~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~"Atama kakushite shiri kakusazu"~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~"Atama kakushite shiri kakusazu"~
Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
I kinda think I willLak wrote:GIMME MY MONEY BACK NOW!
You won't like me when I'm angry!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
Thieving off our LaK, damn heathen scum they will pay for it. How much did they take?
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
Erm.... I can't actually remember... mayhave been a little... may have been a lot... but it's the principle of the thing!!!
;p
;p
~LoF~ * ~FL~ * ~AoA~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~"Atama kakushite shiri kakusazu"~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~"Atama kakushite shiri kakusazu"~
Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
Nagash has been caught stealing monies from JustBlind realms. His thieves are hanging in my town square as a sign to others.
Now I ask, where is your scribe? How dare you accuse us of thieving, then be caught thieving yourself, unprovoked, and not even send a scribe with a fake explanation of what the heck you were doing in my lands!
I demand lies!
Or pie.
Anyway, I would totally declare war over this infringement of our sovereignty, but we are not even close to war-ready, especially with the 4 late-starters we have.
But know this... I will... Probably months from now... Use this as an excuse to attack completely unprovoked and seemingly without rhyme or reason!
Or I'll just, ya know, deal with it. Since Nag has twice the acreage I do, and there isn't much I can do about it, now or in the near future.
Mixed signals? Yes... Yes... Muuuuuuhahahaha! *kaff *kaff *ahem hahaha!
Now I ask, where is your scribe? How dare you accuse us of thieving, then be caught thieving yourself, unprovoked, and not even send a scribe with a fake explanation of what the heck you were doing in my lands!
I demand lies!
Or pie.
Anyway, I would totally declare war over this infringement of our sovereignty, but we are not even close to war-ready, especially with the 4 late-starters we have.
But know this... I will... Probably months from now... Use this as an excuse to attack completely unprovoked and seemingly without rhyme or reason!
Or I'll just, ya know, deal with it. Since Nag has twice the acreage I do, and there isn't much I can do about it, now or in the near future.
Mixed signals? Yes... Yes... Muuuuuuhahahaha! *kaff *kaff *ahem hahaha!
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|
Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|
Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...
Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
Thats the Evernight wayMasta wrote: I demand lies!
...
But know this... I will... Probably months from now... Use this as an excuse to attack completely unprovoked and seemingly without rhyme or reason!
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
I only tried to sniff your goblin realm a bit. No money taken, just left you a few dead scoutiepouties. Weren't good at their work anyway.
But you could have a lie it you want: "I just ate a green cow". Or a pie, but for that I'd have to refer you to Barnabite lands. They make the best pies.
But you could have a lie it you want: "I just ate a green cow". Or a pie, but for that I'd have to refer you to Barnabite lands. They make the best pies.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
Multiple lies! That's even better than the one lie I asked for. Thanks Naggie-poo.Nagash wrote:I only tried to sniff your goblin realm a bit. No money taken, just left you a few dead scoutiepouties. Weren't good at their work anyway.
But you could have a lie it you want: "I just ate a green cow". Or a pie, but for that I'd have to refer you to Barnabite lands. They make the best pies.
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|
Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|
Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...
Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
Lol i might have to rejoin you guys. Seems DH isn't active anymore in his kingdom lol
Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]
No prob 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest