I've been looted!
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
I've been looted!
::Looks up and down the scrolls. I've been looted. I just wonder who it could have been. Have you seen my gold?!
VIVA NIR!
- bundesbank
- Grand Arbiter of NPAC
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am
Re: I've been looted!
dude, you have no scum.
letos, barnies - could have been anyone looking to tithe some shit.
it's so easy to use nw+land to figure out how people are forted... and if they see super low nw, then it's a no-brainer. i probably wouldn't even bother scouting, i'd just loot blind.
letos, barnies - could have been anyone looking to tithe some shit.
it's so easy to use nw+land to figure out how people are forted... and if they see super low nw, then it's a no-brainer. i probably wouldn't even bother scouting, i'd just loot blind.
ich bin die bankier
NPAC
NPAC
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: I've been looted!
Ah, but that is the beauty! I already know what looted me! And I caught another one tonight! Just excuse my rhetoric, but there's more than one way to catch a thief!
VIVA NIR!
Re: I've been looted!
I would hardly call me stating I was updating your guild to you in a scribe "catching me". I sent the scribe as a fair party warning, in order prevent threads such as this from popping up... But, given your response time, I am assuming you have been glued to the scroll updates...ready to pounce on my poor little elvies. Since both faiths (Leto and Angie) were a week old in the Barnie DB I updated some of them with the spare turns I did have after fogging my faith and building a few hundred paltry acres.Aeropagitica wrote:And I caught another one tonight!
To be fair, Leto DID "catch me" scouting a realm and proper scribe was sent in response with assurance that my intentions/actions were non-hostile.
All that said, have a great night honorable Angie foe...and I will enjoy my glass of Brandy and watch some old Fringe episodes.
Nymph
Nymphsong
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: I've been looted!
I did enjoy Fringe, though the last season was...out there.
Re: I've been looted!
Good manners all around!!Nymphsong wrote:To be fair, Leto DID "catch me" scouting a realm and proper scribe was sent in response with assurance that my intentions/actions were non-hostile.
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: I've been looted!
Manners are overrated, I say.
So is scum.
I prefer the spontaneous date. It's Friday night, my troops are bored--so I show up at Leif's castle with an (armed) entourage and decide paint the town (red).
So is scum.
I prefer the spontaneous date. It's Friday night, my troops are bored--so I show up at Leif's castle with an (armed) entourage and decide paint the town (red).
- bundesbank
- Grand Arbiter of NPAC
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am
Re: I've been looted!
does that mean that your angie kingdom converts leif's kingdom from worshiping leto to worshiping barnabas?I prefer the spontaneous date. It's Friday night, my troops are bored--so I show up at Leif's castle with an (armed) entourage and decide paint the town (red).
ich bin die bankier
NPAC
NPAC
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: I've been looted!
not quite...
Re: I've been looted!
I've gone red before... I'm sure I'll go back 
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests