Since all my faithmates have started the killing really early, I have decided to do what I do best, purchase all the unused acreage in the tithing coffers and continue to build my real estate empire. Seems with a war on, the price of property has dropped significantly. Kaz, can I get a tithing bonus? LOL Just kidding.
Starting Stats:
GATEKEEPERS
Land: 37,686 / 9,422
Built: 37,182 / 9,296
Networth: 776,662 / 194,166
ANGELICAN FORECLOSED PROPERTY
Land: The Rest / Average of the Rest
Built: Probably missing fixtures and has holes in the wall
Networth: Let's just say this real estate makes Caprini Green look pleasant
Well, hopefully Ashin and I can take on the monstrous task of building a better world for our rabble.
G declares war on Foreclosed Property
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
G declares war on Foreclosed Property
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: G declares war on Foreclosed Property
It would appear that this land has almost no one on it. Therefore I am declaring this war a victory.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: G declares war on Foreclosed Property
There was 2 large unguildeds for Angelique yesterday, perhaps you could claim their lands?
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: G declares war on Foreclosed Property
Gatekeepers annexes those in the name of ... me.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest