G declares war on Foreclosed Property

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

G declares war on Foreclosed Property

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:14 am

Since all my faithmates have started the killing really early, I have decided to do what I do best, purchase all the unused acreage in the tithing coffers and continue to build my real estate empire. Seems with a war on, the price of property has dropped significantly. Kaz, can I get a tithing bonus? LOL Just kidding.

Starting Stats:

GATEKEEPERS
Land: 37,686 / 9,422
Built: 37,182 / 9,296
Networth: 776,662 / 194,166

ANGELICAN FORECLOSED PROPERTY
Land: The Rest / Average of the Rest
Built: Probably missing fixtures and has holes in the wall
Networth: Let's just say this real estate makes Caprini Green look pleasant

Well, hopefully Ashin and I can take on the monstrous task of building a better world for our rabble.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: G declares war on Foreclosed Property

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:15 am

It would appear that this land has almost no one on it. Therefore I am declaring this war a victory.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: G declares war on Foreclosed Property

Post by Gili » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:59 am

There was 2 large unguildeds for Angelique yesterday, perhaps you could claim their lands?
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: G declares war on Foreclosed Property

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Gatekeepers annexes those in the name of ... me.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest